1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for nufa

Mar 31, 2017

1. I bought some Volks stands and PashaPasha shoes from Nufa. The communication was prompt and pleasant and the items were sent expeditiously and well packed. I am truly impressed with this transaction, from start to finish.

Thank you for being so gracious and generous. You are a :goldstar and a great asset to DenofAngels.

2. :sumomo:
      POSITIVE
      I had the pleasure of selling a DZ B45-012 girl body to nufa. She was wonderful to deal with: very quick payment and PM responses!
      Nufa was allso so kind to let me know when the package arrived safely.
      I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!
      Thank you so much!

3. I bought some Enchanted Doll gray eyes from Nufa and it was a wonderful transaction : communication was pleasant, eyes were in great condition and they were very carefully packaged and shipped very quickly after payment. In addition, Nufa kindly added a big eyecase box as a gift to the parcel, which was such a nice surprise ! It was a perfectly smooth and highly satisfying transaction, and I will certainly do business again with Nufa if I have the opportunity :). Thanks again for everything, Nufa <3 !

4. Positive. I purchased a doll head from nufa. She is easy to communicate with and she packed the doll head carefully with eyelashes and eyes. I really like this beautiful doll head. It’s a pleasant experience to buy bjd from her. I suggest nufa as a perfect seller.

5. I bought a Iplehouse Aria S.I.D body in normal skin of nufa.

Nufa was a very nice seller. She answerd all my questions and was so nice to me. Fast and savely shipping. I really high recommend her. All was perfectly. :)

Thank you nufa! :)

6. I bought a pair of Popovy shoes from nufa. This transaction took place in the begining of this year. She graciously offered to hang on to them for me until they could safely ship.

Nufa would periodically check the post on her end to see when she could ship them. She was amazing! And unfailingly kind. It is possibly the worst year ever, but she made this an awesome transaction. I would highly recommend this seller. She is a true gem to work with. And thank you for the necklace. It is very unexpected and exceedingly kind. Thank you so much! fl.

7. I recently purchased a DIM Larina head on a DZ body from nufa. The entire transaction could not have been more pleasant. She had listed her as not being available outside of Europe, but when I contacted her (I'm in the US), she agreed to sell her to me. All communication with her was quick and helpful. I failed to let her know when the package arrived because I was horribly distracted by a number of things (so, so sorry about that), and she contacted to make sure everything was fine. Larina is even more beautiful than she is in the photos she posted (and there were many of those), and everything was packaged very professionally and securely. I would not hesitate to purchase again from nufa in the future. Thank you so much for such a wonderful transaction!

8. I bought a Souldoll Hari from nufa, she was great and friendly to communicate with, sent her straight away and gave me the tracking number. We stayed in contact while Hari was on her way, and she arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged and with some lovely extras. I would highly recommend buying from nufa, this was a perfect marketplace transaction. :)

9. Purchased a couple of items from Nufa. They arrived super fast and in great condition. Great seller.

10. Positive feedback!!!
      I bought a tiny yosd bunny from Nufa. She was such a pleasure to work with! Great communication, fast shipping, and the doll arrived beautifully and safely packed. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a sweater and socks from @nufa and had a great experience! The gift sent with them was surprising and very sweet! Thank you!!

12. I purchased a Volks outfit from @nufa . The shipping was super fast, the outfit's in like new condition, and it arrived with some cute gifts! Thank you very much, I'm very satisfied with this transaction :)

13. I purchased 2 pairs of pants and a turtleneck sweater from nufa, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was prompt, and the package was sent as soon as payment went through. Everything arrived safely and as pictured. I love love the sweater especially! Great transaction, would definitely recommend. Thank you!

14. Nufa bought a Dollshe Fashion Amanda from me and was a complete gem to deal with! Quick response, prompt payment and I was told directly when the package arrived:)
      Very lovely transaction, 10/10 recommend.