1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for NY_Kitty

Jan 7, 2008

1. NY_Kitty bought my Volks Kaelin Default Outfit from me. She was awesome~ She paid quickly and let me know when the item got to here. I'd happily work with her again! Thank you!

2. i had a wonderful wig transaction with NY_kitty
      overall this buyer is wonderful with communication and the payment was more then perfect.
      i cant wait to work with you again
      thanks
      K

3. I purchased a Volks Kaelin outfit from NY_Kitty. She was very friendly and had great communication! The item was well-packaged and arrived quickly~ highly recommended seller! Thanks :D

4. I had a wonderful transaction with NY_kitty. She sold me a yo-sd suit. Great communications and the package arrived quickly. I would not hesitate to sell or purchase from her again. Thanks NY_kitty!

5. NY_Kitty traded me Volks Make-up Lessons book and mini Komame for two of my crystal tiaras. She was very nice to deal with and we exchanged pleasant PMs too. I highly recommend transacting with her, she's A+ all the way!

6. I bought a lati white bayer from NY_kitty :aheartbea She was wonderful to deal with!
      Thanks again!

7. NY_Kitty sent me a package for the doll swap thingy for the 6th Anniversary of DoA! Everything was very cute and she put a lot of effort into the gift! And it was way before the deadline! ♥ Super quick and super cute.

Thank you again!

8. I just bought a dream doll, probably my biggest Holy Grail, from NY Kitty! He arrived today, exactly as described and I am SO HAPPY with him. NY Kitty was a blast to buy from, such a nice person and her communication was wonderful and fun. I would recommend her anytime to anyone for anything. It was really a pleasure working with her! Many thanks!!!

9. I bought a pair of glass eyes from NY_Kitty. Her responses were prompt and I received my package pretty quick. The packaging was awesome too: each eye was individually wrapped in bubble wrap and then both eyes were wrapped again. A nuclear bomb could blow up on those babies and they'd still be fine.;)

I would definitely buy from her again. :)

10. I just had a perfect transaction, purchasing a tiny Near from NY_Kitty. Great communication, absolutely no problems. He arrived super fast, and came with a cute outfit. Thanks so much!

11. I recently replied to a WTB thread of NY_Kitty's, and I sold her a Volks SD10 girl body. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with! very quick and friendly in PMs, and she sent the payment to me quickly as well. A very professional buyer, and just great all around. I'd recommend her to anyone! :D

12. Traded NY_Kitty a volks boy body for a volks girl body. Transaction was perfect and the body was packed really well. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again.

13. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

14. i bought a Ding Ding from NY_kitty. Quick communications, and the doll reached me overseas in just a little over a week! She even sent a dress with the doll. Thank you!:)

15. NY_Kitty was so super prefect to work with! She bought a latidoll from me and was such a pleasant buyer!
      I totally recommend her and am thrilled someone as awesome as her adopted my precious lati-girl!
      Thanks so much again Angelica! XOXOXO

16. NY_Kitty participated in my Yo-SD winter wonderland swap, she posted her profile on time and was a pleasure to deal with. She sent out her gift in a timely manner and even let us know when she got her gift from her swap partner.

Excellent swaper!!

17. Ny_Kitty bought a SD Nono from me and was an absolute delight to work with. Communication was excellent, I would not hesitant to do business with again!

18. NY_Kitty bought a wig from me. She was excellent with communications and lightning fast with payment!

19. I purchased a pair of Dollheart pants and a matching cap from NY_Kitty. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the items are wonderful! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thanks so much!

20. NY_Kitty commissioned me for a face up, and everything went great! Responded quickly to PMs, very nice to deal with and let me know when the package arrived safely home. Thanks! ^^