1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nymphetish

Jul 15, 2006

1. She participated in an Iplehouse group order I ran and was prompt in paying for everything :)

2. I purchased a set from Nymphetish, she was excellent to work with. Great communication and the outfit got to me quickly and in great condition. I would definitely work with her again.

3. Nymphetish just bought an SSW top from me--she was wonderful to deal with, kept up excellent & friendly communication (including letting me know that the package arrived safely), and paid *very* promptly. Two thumbs up! :daisy

4. Nymphetish just bought a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was very smooth and we had great communication. Thanks!

5. I bought a wig from Nymphetish, she communicated well and shipped it quickly! Thank youu~

6. Nymphetish participated in an Iplehouse group order with me. She was prompt in payment, considerate, and a charm to deal with. I would work with her again.

7. Yipes, I totally forgot to leave you feedback! I'm sorry!

Well, Nymphetish participated in a LUTS group order I held and she was fantastic to work with. Prompt with communication as well as payment, and always friendly. I highly recommend her!

8. Just completed an excellent transaction with Nymphetish! Paid for my stuff and received it within 3 business days! ^_^ Thanks!!!

9. It was a pleasure to do business with Nymphetish. I purchased an NaNuRi head from Nymph and we communicated throughout the entire transaction. I hope we will have an opportunity to work together again. Thank you.

10. Excellent communication and shipped so fast!!!

11. I just bought a doll from Nymphetish. She was very professional and even accommodated a problem I had with paypal. Highly recommended, thanks!

12. I bought a MNF Tanning lishe sleeping head from Nympethish. It arrived in good condition, carefully wrapped. Good and prompt communication, overall a nice person to deal with:D

13. Nymphetish sold me some doll boots. She even sent them the day I paid! Would totally buy from her again :)

14. I bought a msd wig from Nymphetish, received my item today!
      Great communication and smooth transaction! ^__^

15. I bought a Nabee head last week and the item came exactly as described, packaged very well too! Thanks so much!

16. I got my skirt today and it is great.I got it the same day my doll came,so the timing was perfect! Thanks so much!
      Margie

17. Nice to deal with and speedy shipping would buy from her again!

18. I bought a doll from her. She let me give her payments on for the doll. When I was finish. She shipped it very fast. Great to deal with and very friendly.:)

19. I bought two MSD shirts from Nymphetish, shipping was a bit slow, but communication was great throughout the transaction, and everything went smoothly. Thanks so much!

20. I purchased a WS DS Hound from Nymphetish, the shipping took a little longer than expected and he was a little dirty, but other than that everything was great. She was easy to get a hold of and was quick with responses.