1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Nymphetish

Jul 15, 2006

1. I purchased a pair of EA Mint Julep eyes from Nymphetish and paid on 6/27/08.

After several attempts to contact her via PM, email, LJ post, LJ note, and finally a paging thread here, I was emailed on 7/14/08 that the eyes had shipped.
      On 7/16/08, Nymphetish posted to the thread that my eyes were shipped, and ignored my repeated requests for a shipping date.

The eyes arrived on 7/19/08, with the envelope postmarked 7/16/08. (For the record, the EA jar was dropped into a thin plastic bubblewrap envelope and had no other protection. The eyes inside were not damaged.)

While I consider this transaction complete, I was far from pleased with the lack of communication, and the incredibly slow shipping.

2. I purchased a CP Lishe from Nymphetish and had similar issues to eveshka above, and participated in the paging thread as well. She finally shipped the doll after 2 weeks of saying she would be or even that she had been shipped. She eventually told me that she had left the pacakge for someone else to ship and they hadn't done it. I received the doll packed into a post box, with no doll box. There was yellowing as well as a few other issues that weren't addressed. I did ask Nymphetish to work with me on finding a resolution but received no response. Since she had already told me she didn't mind if I left negative feedback, I guess I didn't really expect her to try to make things right, but I was still disappointed.

3. Keri bought a little rockingchair from me...she paid quickly and was very nice to do business with. I would sell to her again! :)

4. Nymphetish bought a Bambicrony Roko head from me. She paid quickly and was an all-around great buyer. Hope you love her!

5. Got sold a yo dress to Nymphetish. Wonderful smooth transaction, great communication and prompt payment. Thanks so much! ^_^

6. I bought a wig from Nympetish.
      She sounded nice enough through PMs, but took WAY too long to ship my item. And she never updated me on the delayed shipping. I paid on Nov. 18th, and she said she shipped the Nov. 30th. The bubble mailer states Dec. 5th.

Although everything turned out fine, I was disappointed that this transaction took so long to complete.

7. Just had a smooth transaction with Nymphetish. Thank you, I love the shoes.

8. Nymphetish bought from me & was very nice to deal with, she paid right away bas well, Thanks so uch Nymphetish!:D

9. Sold my Narae to Nymphetish. Quick payment and great communication. :)

10. nymphetish purchased a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

11. Nymphetish bought a doll from me ,and I'm pleased to say that the transaction was perfect. Thank you so much!

12. Nymphetish bought a Sadol shirt from me. She was prompt with PMs and payment. It was a very pleasant transaction :) Thank you!!

13. Nymphetish bought a pair of Eyeco eyes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, good communication and quick payment :) Thank you!

14. Nymphetish bought me a MNF Soo. She is a wonderful buyer! Enjoy the doll ^^.

Thank you again :)

15. Nymphetist has bought a dress set from me, fast transaction and smooth communication.
      I would love to do business with you again~

16. As a seller, she is very excellent. Very good communication and all around a great person! The MNF Soo came today and she is wonderful ^^

17. Nymphetish just bought my default Serendipity Sharmin wig! She was very polite, and paid via paypal the instant I sent her my paypal address so I could get her item shipped out the same day! Absolute star and a pleasure to deal with <3

18. Nymphetish bought a SD dress from me. She was very sweet. Excellent communication and quick payment! Thanks!!

19. I sold a Supia Roda to Nympetish. We set up a layaway and she paid promptly when she said she would and kept in great communication. I would definitely recommend as a buyer. :) Thanks for a great transaction!

20. I sold a wig to Nymphetish. It was a pleasant transaction: she replied PMs promptly, and sent her payment when she promised. I'd gladly transact with her again. Thanks for purchasing from me!