1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Odii&Thaer&theCD

Sep 10, 2006

1. Got a nice little shirt from the seller everything was super again.

2. Just finished a great transaction with Odii&Thaer&theCD -- she bought two outfits from my sales thread, and was very responsive and reliable from first message through the whole deal! I really appreciate selling to someone who's willing to negotiate fair terms for both sides, and who takes the trouble to let me know she's pleased with her purchase. Two thumbs WAY up!! :hug:

3. Positive Transaction

I sold a 70cm suit to Odii&Thaer&theCD. Communication was clear and friendly, payment was fast and I was updated when it arrived. Thanks so much!

4. Odii&Thaer&theCD bought a Ringdoll RGM-3 body from me and everything from beginning to end was a lovely experience! Payments were on time and communication was fast and friendly. I would highly recommend doing business with Odii&Thaer&theCD. Thank you!

5. Odii&Thaer&theCD bought a Volks Black Cat Lucas outfit from me. She was wonderful to communicate with and fast with payment. She also updated me on the arrival of the outfit. I would sell to her again. Great buyer!!

Briar

6. Odii&Thaer&theCD adopted Big Dipper from me.
      Paid as agreed and it's been a smooth transaction.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

7. Odii&Thaer&theCD bought an Iplehouse Ryan from me. She was communicative and lovely, paid promptly and was most understanding when her package took long to get to her because of the holidays.

I would definitely recommend her as a buyer, she's great!

8. Odii bought Soom Megagem outfit from me. The transaction was smooth and great and Odii was awesomely patient ^^
      Thanks for dealing!

9. Odii bought a Dollzone Gugu from me and was very prompt with all updates and payment. Such a pleasant transaction. Thank you very much!

10. Bought an MSD bunk bed from her. She kept me posted and was clear and concise with messages. Very friendly and shipped out quickly. Love the beds they're sturdy and perfect for what I needed. Hope we cross paths again.

11. Odii&Thaer&theCD bought an outfit from me and the transaction went fantastic!! She's very friendly, fast, trustworthy and very easy to deal with :D I would always sell to her, buy from her or trade items without hesitating~ Many hugs to you and I hope you enjoy new items ^_^

12. I responded to Odii&Thaer&theCD's WTB thread for an Obsidius outfit. Prompt and friendly communication, had me hold the outfit for her around a week and she got back to me as promised with the payment and also let me know once she received the package. I couldn't be happier with this transaction! Thanks so much!

13. I sold Odii&Thaer&theCD a doll in layaway.
      She always paid on time, communication was perfect, the ideal buyer!

14. I made a commissioned outfit for Odii&Thaer&theCD.
      They were fabulous to work with as they new exactly what they wanted and could give great detail. They were also very patient with a lengthy commission time, and paid very promptly.
      Highly recommended.

15. Odii&Thaer&theCD commissioned me to mod and paint up her boy to look like Dagur from How to Train Your Dragon's TV series - they were very helpful towards figuring out how to do all the work and provided excellent references for everything from every angle! They were very patient and I would happily do work for them again ^^
      Positive feedback!

16. Odii&Thaer&theCD commissioned me to modify her Iplehouse Shadow Chase werewolf head to look like a human head with sleeping eyes, and also to do an elf ear mod on the human head. This was my first big mod commission and she was very flexible and understanding throughout the process. I would happily work with her again! Thank you very much! :)

17. I sold a Heavy Rain Fullset to Odii&Thaer&theCD from a WTB thread. Payment was prompt, all messages and communications were delightful and pleasant! If given the chance I most certainly would deal with again! Highly Positive Feedbacl :D

18. Odii&Thaer&theCD bought Soom outfit from me. Transaction went perfectly. Communication was fast, payment fast and all went just super smoothly. I could not ask for better. Thank you very much :D

19. I took on a commissioned project making clothes for her JID boy. Wonderful transaction, very pleasant person to work with and communicate with. Would highly recommend to anyone considering a transaction with Odii&Thaer&theCD, and would most happily work with her again as well! :kitty2

20. I sold a Luts Yul Satyr body to Odii&Thaer&theCD and it was a wonderful transaction throughout. I answered her WTB in the marketplace and she responded very quickly. Communications were always fast and friendly. She paid right away and let me know she was happy with our transaction once the body arrived. A perfect buyer!