1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OlesyaGavr

Nov 10, 2010

1. Olesya bought a Planetdoll Emma from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. She gave Emma a beautiful new faceup, so I know Emma is in good hands and will be much loved. I would not hesitate to do business again.

Thank you Olesya for a perfect transaction!

2. Another transaction with OlesyaGavr. She bought an outfit from me and the transaction went smoothly despite of the fact that the delivery took very long from US to Russia. She is an excellent buyer!

3. Thank you for being patient when I realized I had DOA messages I hadn't seen! Smooth transaction, enjoy the Cosette dress!

4. Olesya bought a Limhwa Do boy from me on a short layaway. She paid promptly and was very patient with me sending him and let me know when he arrived. She's great to work with! Highly recommended!

5. OlesyaGavr sold a dollie shirt to me.

She was very kind and easy to communicate with, and also sent the item out quickly.
      Thanks very much for such a pleasant transaction - both me and my boy are very happy! :)

6. I sold a body to OlesyaGavr
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and we had great communication
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

7. What a delightful seller, so kind and thoughtful. I bought a skirt from Olesya, she shipped it out immediately, her communications were frequent, friendly and helpful.
      I highly recommend this lovely lady to everyone.

8. i purchased a dress for my model doll from olesyaGavr and the transaction went smoothly, communication was brilliant and the item was perfect
      thank you so much im so happy with my item and thank you for the gift too x

9. I purchased a MNF VE Sleeping Woosoo head from OlesyaGavr. Her communication was prompt and she was super nice. She shipped the head out super fast and even added a few extras. The head was packaged super well, too. I'm so happy to have my new dolly home :) I'll definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much!

10. Got some outfits and shoes from her!!
      She even gave me some freebies and the shipping was pretty fast considering how far it was!!

I would deal with her again soon! ^^

11. I bought a sd jacket from OlesyaGavr.
      Everything was perfect. She was very kind and the jacket is in excellent condition.
      ll definitely do business with her again! It was a great pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you so much! :chocoberry

12. I bought a head Domuya Faith event head (NS) at OlesyaGavr.It was nice to work with chelovekom.Ochen positive and responsible seller.Thank you for your cooperation.))

13. I purchased an amazing coat and pair of shoes from OlesyaGavr. She was pleasent to work with, quick in her replies and the items arrived very well packed. ( and even with some extra's! :D )
      I would certainly deal with her again and can certainly recommend her!

14. I brought a Cream Knit Jacket from OlesyaGavr, an overall very easy and pleasant transaction - she even included a little free gift, very kind! I'd be more than happy to work with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

15. I bought a SD13 Nine9Style Jeans from OlesyaGavr.
      She is a very nice seller, replied quick and shipped the jeans directly after I've sent the payment.
      She also included a free Tshirt and a cute postcard.
      Highly recommended seller!
      Thank you so much! <3

16. OlesyaGavr sold a CH Junior girl body to me. She was a darling and patient very, answered promptly for me always, and she presented me with a cute uniform beside . The transaction was perfect, I am very satisfied. Thank you very much!

17. I bought a body PlanetDoll from OlesyaGavr and everything very well passed ! Fast sending, good communication, adorable!
      She also included a free dress, wig, pullover and a cute postcard.
      Thank you so much ! <3

18. I bought a couple pairs of shoes off of OlesygaGavr, she was a peach to deal with! She gave me advice on what shoes would fit and warned me when I was going to pick up a pair that wouldn't, very honest! The packages arrived quick and safely and I'd definitely do business with her again :3

19. Thank you so-so much for Fer!
      Amazing and super-fast transaction)
      Thank you for smooth meeting in a place and time, that was all right for me)
      Highly recommend to everyone)))

20. Sold LeekeWorld Wien head to OlesyaGavr. I am really happy to deal with her. All was perfect: quick response, sweet communication, prompt transactions, patience for slow postal services. Great deal! Highly recommended :aheartbea