1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OlesyaGavr

Nov 10, 2010

1. Bought two pairs of Leeke shoes, and I'm happy with this purchase! Olesya always replied quick and friendly, she sent a package the same day when I paid, added very nice bonus gifts..everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much♥

2. I bought a SG dress from OlesyaGavr. It was packed well, arrived in beautiful condition, and came with free sandals. I would definitely do business with this seller again!

3. OlesyaGavr bought a Soom Topaz head from me, we had great communication, she paid promptly and everything went smoothly~

Thank you so much!

4. I was browsing the marketplace and saw the most beautiful doll I have ever seen! :aheartbea

And now to my complete joy she is now here living with me :)

She is perfect and was so safely wrapped and arrived in wonderful condition.

Thank you so much for making this a very special day :)

Olesya was wonderful to deal with and emailed me with full tracking details and I would not hesitate to recommend her :fangirl::aheartbea

5. OlesyaGavr purchased an Supia doll from me.
      Payment was prompt and the communication was great.
      Highly recommended buyer. Thanks again!

6. I had purchased two sets of sd clothing from Olesya, and all went smooth untill it got lost in the mail. Olesya was a dear during this entire transaction, offered every help in order to trace the parcel back. But unfortunately without succes. Then she was as kind to offer me a refund or something else to pick from her dolly transaction. I choose a lovely set of boots and this time they arrived save and sound, even with an extra pair of shoes! Thank you so much Olesya, you are a darling!
      I can highly recommend Olesya! :)

7. I purchased 2 items of clothing from Olesya. It was an excellent transaction, communication and shipping was swift & the items arrived in perfect condition, with a gorgeous free gift included! I highly recommend Olesya as a Seller, thank you so much :)

8. I bought some sweaters from Olesya and she was fantastic to deal with. Great communication, quick to reply to pm's and quick to ship. Will do business with again. Thank you!

9. I bought a bunch of clothes from OlesyaGavr on layaway. She was great to work with, good English, flexible and very easy to communicate with. I'll definitely buy from her again in the future!

10. I sold a Rosenlied doll with exstracts to OlesyaGavr. She was a perfect buyer. All communications are fast and polite. She also paid very quickly. Thank you very much.

11. OlesyaGavr bought some clothing from me - a perfect transaction in every way. Thank you!!!

12. I bought a Leekeworld head from OlesyaGavr, great communications and quick despatch and the head is gorgeous! Perfect transaction all round, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! Thank you very much :)

13. I bought a doll Rosen Lied Tuesday`s Child Noah . Everything went great! Thank you! :)

14. I bought a beautiful DIM Miru from OlesyaGavr. She was packed exceptionally well and arrived in great time. Communication was excellent :)
      Thank you once again for a lovely transaction, Im more than happy.

15. I bought a brown leather bomber jacket from OlesyaGavr. Transaction went smoothly and she shipped promptly. Thanks again!

16. Bought a cloth set from OlesyaGavr! Great transaction! Thank you so much!

17. I bought an amazing Elfdoll Tasha Boy with a face up by OlesyaGavr...the head arrived well wrapped, was shipped very quickly. Excellent and friendly communication...all round a great transaction and would happily trade again.
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

18. I was lucky enough to buy my first Puki Puki Cupid from OlesyaGavr, and what a wonderful transaction it has been the whole way through!

Olesya was kind enough to let me pay the Puki set off over several months, and her communication was prompt and friendly the whole time. He was shipped very quickly after final payment and packaged VERY thoughtfully and carefully to protect not only the doll and extra's but also to protect his little box.
      Olesya also sent me several lovely extra things that weren't even included in the sale!

Such an utterly lovely (and talented) person to trade with, I cannot recommend her enough, and look forward to owning one of her gorgeous creations in the future.

19. i bought an elfdoll euna from OlesyaGavr
      she was packed beautifully, even included dried little roses~
      and the head was even more beautiful than i expected~ very professional faceup and so beautiful i can never erase it~ :aheartbea
      i'd happily buy from her again~~

20. Just bought a doll from OlesyaGav, wonderful experience....awesome doll, great communication, packing of the doll,fast deliver....thank you, Mikkio