1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OlesyaGavr

Nov 10, 2010

1. OlesyaGavr bought from me LLT Blue Magpie head. The transaction went smooth, great contact and prompt payment. I highly recommand her as a buyer!
      Thank You so much!

2. OlesyaGavr bouht my Rebecca head ! Communication was very friendly, fast payment, it was perfect ! I highly recommand her as a buyer :)
      Thank you so much for your purchase :)

3. OlesyaGavr bought a feeple head from me. prompt payment, she let me know as soon as she received the head. Amazing buyer.I really recommend to deal with her.

4. OlesyaGavr bought a minifee head from me and everything went smoothly! Very sweet person, responded quickly and paid right away.
      I definitely recommend them as a buyer!

5. OlesyaGavr purchased an April Story Ishyllia head from me! She was prompt to pay and remained communicative and friendly all through the transaction. Thanks so much!

6. I sent 3 of my Popovy to OlesyaGavr to be painted (purchased through etsy) in January 2019. Communication was spotty thereafter, to the point that I've had to send two letters by mail in an attempt to reach her. Last communication from OlesyaGavr was in July 2019 to tell me that the painting was completed, but there's been no communication since then and the dolls have still not arrived as of October 2019. The etsy shop has since closed, and this point, I am concerned that the dolls have been stolen.

Update: after sending a letter by mail and having a Russian friend reach out to OlesyaGavr, I received an email from OlesyaGavr on Oct 16th 2019 that my package had been returned, and then it had been mailed again. This time a tracking number was provided. I will update if/when the package arrives.

Update 10/23: All 3 Popovy have finally arrived!

#106 tuneful87, Oct 8, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    7. My experience is similar to tuneful87. I purchased a face-up commission from Olesya Gavrilenko's Etsy shop in April, 2019 for my Kaye Wiggs Annabella Elf. In July she sent pictures of the completed face-up but did not ship her back to me. I have tried to contact her via Etsy (her shop is now closed), email and Facebook with no success. I would like to give Olesya the benefit of the doubt but as time goes by I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see my Annabella Elf dolls head again.

Update: Much to my surprise my doll arrived today! I am so happy (and relieved) to have her back again! Olesya gave my girl a wonderful face-up. I just wish the whole experience was a little less traumatic!

#107 Sienna, Oct 11, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    8. I wish I had viewed this thread before picking her to commission. She currently has two of my doll heads hostage.

Last message to me was a month ago (July 31) telling me that she will ship the heads on August 3.

She has not opened my Instagram messages, not accepted my Facebook request, not responded to my email, and even refuse to respond to me on her WhatsApp where I can see when she was last online.

The whole ordeal is not done and I don’t know if I’ll ever get my heads.

Worst experience in the hobby thus far.

Not recommended. I hope no one else falls victim.