1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Oliveoil

Jul 6, 2008

1. I bought Lady bee from PW, my dream doll, from Oliveoil.
      she was one of the best person that i had dealt with in DOA, and i had really pleasing transaction with her.
      her shipping was fast, and also her communication was too.
      thank you Oliveoil, for selling her to me!

2. Anita purchased my Peakswoods Brianna. She was excellent with communication, paid instantly, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Lovely to work with.

3. I sold Oliveoil my KDF Litchi as well as some extras. She was wonderful to deal with, with fast communication and payment as well as very polite responses.
      Thank you!

4. I purchase a Bambicrony doll from Oliveoil and it was a great transaction! She shipped her very fast and packaged her extremely well and with care. I highly recommend Oliveoil and would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

Thank you, Anita !!

5. Oliveoil purchased a CH doll from me. She paid very quickly and kept me inform when Sariel arrived. Smooth transaction and highly recommended.

6. Oliveoil purchased a Mini Riz from me and was so very nice to work with! Excellent communication and prompt payment- highly recommend working with her! Thank you!

7. Perfect transaction with Oliveoil! I bought a Peak's Woods Naomi from her, and she was listed at more than a fair price. She came exactly as described, in excellent conditioned, packaged very carefully, and included an extra freebie--the cutest little dolly! Shipping was lightning fast, and I would definitely love to do business with her again. I can't imagine anything that would have made this transaction go more smoothly. Thanks so much!

8. I purchased a Mini Riz from Oliveoil and everything went perfectly! She arrived fast and in perfect condition!

9. I purchased an outfit for my KDF from oliveoil. the transaction was perfect! great communication and it was a great deal! very fast shipping! i definitely recommend this member! :)

10. I purchased the limited ed. kdf luts alice wonderland wig from Anita. Shipping was fast and seller was very nice about waiting for my bank situations to be resolved so i could purchase the wig. My doll looks amazing in it! Thank you so much! :)

Purchased: Jan 29th, 2011
      Arrived: Feb 02, 2011 :)

[​IMG] Cosette: Arigato! :D (Thank you!)

11. Oliveoil bought an Iplehouse B.I.D. Naias from me. She was so friendly with communication, and paid right away. She was also super understanding when I forgot to put the extra elastic in with the doll when I shipped it - Thanks for being such an awesome buyer!!! :D

12. I just bought a little one from Oliveoil and the transaction was smooth and wonderful from beginning to end. She shipped the very next day, kept me in the loop and was so lovely to communicate with. The doll was beautiful and arrived in excellent shape! I would not hesitate to buy from her! A real pleasure to deal with!

13. I've bought a doll from Oliveoil, she's super nice!!
      With fast communicate and shipping, also she did everything I've request.

I couldn't be happier, 100%+++++ :D
      Thank you very much again!

14. Oliveoil bought a doll from me. She was lovely to deal with, great communication and paid swiftly. I would trade again with her and recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much.

15. I sold a Luts Kid Delf Mill with custom Meggilu face-up to Oliveoil. Communicatiom with her was prompt and fun and I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know her. Oliveoil was kind enough to notify me when Mill arrived, which is always greatly appreciated! Thanks for a perfect transaction :)

16. Purchased LUTS Kid Delf Mill. Wonderful communication and overal transaction.

17. Oliveoil sold me a kid delf girl's body in ns. She shipped the day after I paid. The body arrived in perfect condition and the thank you note was a cute touch and made me smile. Overall I would definitely purchase items from Oliveoil again. Thank you so much ^^ <3!

18. I bought Elfdoll Hana from Oliveoil. The doll came wrapped very well, in excellent condition. Oliveoil communicated with me all the way and she sent the doll out promptly. Thank you so much :)

19. I sold a Limhwa To You Sara to Oliveoil. It was a perfect transaction. Good communication, prompt payment, prompt notification of receipt, no glitches whatsoever -- I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend Oliveoil and would definitely do business with her again.:)

20. Oliveoil commissioned me for a faceup on her Narsha, and everything went perfectly. Payment, shipping and communication were ideal, and she's very nice. I'd be happy to work with Oliveoil again anytime! :)