1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Oliveoil

Jul 6, 2008

1. Purchased a tan Pukifee Mio from Oliveoil and I'm completely smitten. The doll is beautiful, perfectly packaged and arrived super fast. Thank you so much for this transaction!

2. I sold an adorable Littlefee to Oliveoil and the transaction was perfect. She is super nice, paid immediately, and let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her. Thank you!!!

3. OliveOil purchased my Iplehouse KID girl. The transaction was excellent with great communication and super quick payment! Thank you so much OliveOil! Enjoy!!

:sumomo:

4. I bought a beautiful LTF Ante Elf girl from Oliveoil. It was a smooth transaction from the get go! She is communicative, pleasant and a wonderful person to do business with. Thank you so much for everything, you're a real gem!

5. Oliveoil bought the Kaye Wiggs Talyssa from me. The transaction was perfect. Oliveoil is a very nice, kind and friendly person in communication. She is the responsible customer, she paid in full and very fast. It was the great pleasure to have business with her. Many thanks.

6. A+ seller! I bought a Pocket Fairy Sugar from Oliveoil and could not be happier with the transaction. She was extremely pleasant and easy to work with, and shipped the doll quickly and securely. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you!

7. Oliveoil purchase Imda Timp from me and she paid fast and communication is fast also, very happy :)

8. I bought an Imda Timp from OliveOil - as always she was prompt and friendly in her communications and sent little imda out lightning fast. Highly recommended

9. Oliveoil bought my Iplehouse KID Irene. She was a wonderful buyer! Asked all the right questions, and let me know when the doll arrived. I'd be happy to work with her again :)

10. I bought a wonderful Imda Anne from oliveoil. She was shipped quickly and arrived super fast with adorable little gifts! Thank you so much!!!

11. Another perfect transaction with oliveoil --- this time for Anne's little sister Dubu! Thanks so much!!!!!

12. I bought an Imda Modigli from Oliveoil, couldn't have asked for a better experience! Communication was very prompt and friendly, doll was sent out right away, packed very well, and is just perfect. Thanks so much!

13. Oliveoil bought my pukifee Halloween faceplate. She paid fast and communication was always prompt and friendly. She let me know as soon as it arrived also! Would definitely do business with her again ^^ Thank you :)

14. Absolutely wonderful transaction! I bought a Leekeworld Rosemary from her and the doll is perfect, everything that was said to be included is accounted for and is in wonderful condition.
      I would definitely do business again! Thank you :)

15. Simply wonderful seller! I purchased a Limhwa Sara from Oliveoil with a gorgeous face up and so many extras! Excellent communication and she was shipped quickly and safely. Thank you thank you I love her! :D

16. Oliveoil adopted tracy promber LEELEE from me.
      I am happy that LeeLee has a loving mama now.
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

17. I bought her MINIFEE Liria head on an older body and she is still perfect! as described, and shipping was super fast. She was an absolute dream to work with and was great to make a new friend in the process.

18. I bought an IP KID Bambi from oliveoil and she was packed carefully, shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect condition with a beautiful dress. thanks so much!

19. I bought a Rosenlied Monday limited full set Cherry from OliveOil, she was a pleasure to deal with and she made sure the shipping was track able. Cherry arrived to me well packed and in perfect condition! Her box, outfit and shoes were similarly well kept. I would recommend her and would not hesitate to do business with her again:)

20. I purchased an adorable Pukifee Mio from oliveoil!
      She was friendly and kind enough to wait for me to get my money in, so that I could buy her.
      Mio arrived safely and very well packed, as well as very fast!
      Thank you SO much for allowing me to purchase her, I love her so much, already! :D :aheartbea