1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Oliveoil

Jul 6, 2008

1. I purchased a MNF Mio head from Olive Oil and it was perfect! Communication was excellent, she shipped promptly and took great care to package her carefully to protect the Anthrogirl faceup. Thanks so much Olive Oil! :D

2. I purchased a Minifee body from OliveOil and it was a flawless transaction, she has great communication.

3. I bought a Linda Macario from oliveoil and she was described accurately, packed carfeully, and shipped quickly. It is always a delight to communicate with oliveoil and her dolls are always in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased a pair of 12 mm green glass Oscar Eyes from OliveOil. Communication was excellent, shipping was prompt and the eyes were well-packaged and arrived safely. Thank you for such a smooth transaction! :)

5. Very Pleased with my transaction with Anita. I purchased a Pukifee, I love this Doll. Great Communication and Very Fast Shipping. Nicely Packaged, I couldn't be happier. Thank You Anita

6. I bought a RL HC Pony from Oliveoil and as her dolls always are, she was shipped quickly, arrived in perfect condition and so very nice to communicate with. Thank you so much!

7. I purchased an IPLEHOUSE Bianca fro Oliveoil. I couldn’t be happier with this transaction! She was super nice to work with and the package was shipped so fast!! I hope to do more transactions with her!

8. I bought my Iplehouse JID girl Kassia from Oliveoil (Anita). She's excellent to work with. Great communication. Careful packaging and my Kassia is beautiful. I can definitely recommend her as a seller.

9. I purchased a Fairyland MNF Sircca (full doll) from Anita and I am nothing but pleased with my experience with her!
      She communicates very well, replies fast, and my doll came beautifully and carefully packaged. She was also very considerate and understanding when I asked her for the most trivial things (screen caps of receipts and closer photos of the doll's face, etc)!

I would not hesitate to work with Anita again!

10. Oliveoil replied to my WTB thread for a minifee Eva. It was a pleasure communicating with her, and she shipped the doll out the same day I sent the second payment. It arrived very securely wrapped, and the doll is exactly as described. I'd definitely recommend buying from/selling to her!

Thank you so much once again! :)

11. Oliveoil bought my Irrealdoll Annic, was prepared with great questions, always communicative and accommodating of the weird weather conditions that I had to wait out before shipping. Would definitely recommend working with her. :)

12. I sold a Soom Imda 3.0 Odelie to Oliveoil.
      Fast payment, nice and friendly communication. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!)))

13. I just bought a beautiful Iplehouse doll from Oliveoil. The transaction was perfect - fast communication and shipping. Thank you for another great transaction!

14. I purchased a Volks F-44 from Oliveoil! The doll came packaged extremely well and came exactly as described. Fantastic seller, great and kind communication.
      Would deal business with them again.

15. I sold my Youpla Dolls Olive - it was a great transaction with wonderful communication. Would definitely do business with again!

16. I purchased a set of Rosenlied limited edition outfit, of Thursday's Milk <3

OliveOil :hollyberryis everything you wish to find in a seller; always pleasant, very quick to reply to messages, excellent packaging, ships on the day she promises to ship and everything arrived even better than I expected. I also got quick updates and she checked in on me to reassure me if I had any worries, something Ive never had a seller do with me.

:chocoberryShe could have easily put it in a baggie and shipped, but the clothes were ironed, laid neatly and giftwrapped with a very beautiful note attached. She went above and beyond as a seller. I highly recommend dealing with her as a seller, buyer or trader; shes a very reliable and honest person with a very kind and positive outlook

Thank you so much for allowing me to get this beautiful set from you:apresent::treecookie:apresent:

17. Just bought a Lati Yellow doll from Oliveoil, and it was a quick and smooth transaction. I've dealt with Oliveoil on another doll chat board in past years, and she was pleasant and prompt then, and continues to be so now! :thumbup

18. I got an MYou Gina from Oliveoil...communication was quick and excellent, shipping was super safe and quick...and she threw in a couple freebies because she's awesome.

Thank you!!

19. Purchased an Irrealdoll Enoki from Oliveoil. She shipped the doll within just a few hours after I sent payment. The doll was very well packed and she even included a gift. Thank you for a lovely transaction!

20. I bought a Secret doll with some extras from Anita. She was awesome and allowed me to have a layaway. She shipped the doll super fast and wrapped oh so carefully, just like a present. You should buy from Anita too!