1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onee_chan_taichou

Sep 27, 2008

1. I sold Volks Dai to onee-chan-taichou. I had great conversation with her, not to mention fast transaction. highly recommended~

2. Super awesome, easy to reply to. Super great transaction!! Thank you Lily is perfect ❤️

3. I bought a Migidoll Mu head from onee-chan-taichou. Very well-packed, arrived quickly and in great condition. Friendly seller and quick to respond. Always a pleasure !!! Thank you so much. Positive !!

4. Lovely international transaction with @onee-chan-taichou :) I bought a nifty little MSD dress from her. Communication was great, and she shipped the dress really quickly. And it arrived quickly in great condition - I've been looking for one like it everywhere! XD

Thank you very much and two thumbs up :thumbup:thumbup

5. Sold her a wig and the transaction went through very smoothly indeed.
      Thanks again! :)

6. Onee-chan-taichou bought a Volks wig from me. Transaction went smoothly, communication was good and payment was on time. Thank you!

7. She purchased Volks Doll from me. It was a real pleasure from start to finish and a smooth and pleasant transaction. She paid faster than the negotiation period. I'd highly recommend her. I would very love to transaction with her again anytime. Thank you so much again. ;-)

8. I bought a Volks Jo head from onee-chan-taichou. She’s really easy to communicate with. Definitely she is a excellent seller.

9. Onee_chan_taichou purchased a Volks Lucia head from me, payment and communication was very prompt! Great buyer, would love to do business with you in the future, thank you again!! :D

10. I bought a 2Ddoll Cream from Onee_chan_taichou and the transaction went smoothly! Shipped fast and kept me updated and super friendly!!

11. Onee_chan_taichou bought my Volks Date Masamune head on layaway. She paid on time and was a pleasure to talk to. Would love to do business with her again. Thank you

12. I purchased a Minifee Nanuri 2018 (2019-1) head from Onee_chan_taichou, she answered my questions quickly and shipped the head well protected. <3 Would definitely recommend!

13. I sold a pair of Volks geta to @onee-chan-taichou . Excellent transaction! All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was received immediately and I was notified as soon as the geta arrived. I would be happy to sell too again and would recommend as a buyer to others. Thanks very much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

14. Positive feedback for onee-chan-taichou

I purchased a pair of fairyland eyes from them on the marketplace and the whole purchase was easy and had great communication. The eyes shipped quickly and arrived safely; I would purchase from again and recommend to others.
      Thanks!

15. I bought a Volks wig from Onee-Chan-Taichou and it was a very positive transaction. Communication was quick and informative, the item arrived in great condition and was well packaged. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

16. I've bought a Dai YoSD wig from onee-chan-taichou and it's been a pleasure. Nice and flow communication and posted the wig quickly and kept me informed at all time. Hopefully will buy from her again! Thank you ♥

17. I did a trade for some items Onee_chan had posted and it was all good. The items arrived quickly and she let me know when my trade arrived as well (especially important when mail is slow due to COVID). Highly recommend, 10/10!

18. Positive. I bought Volks Lucia head from one-Chan- taichou. She is a great seller. This is the second time I bought doll head from her.

19. PERFECT! :3nodding:
      Today I received the faux fur wig I purchased from onee-chan-taichou!
      It got here so fast! Everything went smoothly and communication was always nice, prompt and helpful. From now on, I will certainly want to keep checking on what onee-chan-taichou is selling, because she has nice things that are well cared for and is a kind and efficient seller.

20. Purchased a Volks wig and a white shirt from onee-chan-taichou. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Items in excellent condition. Thank you!