1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onee_chan_taichou

Sep 27, 2008

1. Sold some Volks hands to onee-chan-taichou, and the whole transaction went by perfectly.
      (Even in these times, amazingly.)

Thanks again! :)

2. I purchased Pukipuki hands and skates from Onee-chan-taichou. Excellent transaction, everything was packaged well and sent promptly. Great communication. Highly recommended.

3. Bought from me a wig. Everything was super smooth, answered quickly, paid promptly, can't recommend her enough!

4. I bought Onee's Siho head... He arrived quickly, was well-packed and exactly as described.
      Excellent transaction all around! :thumbup

5. I purchased a Volks Saki head from onee-chan-taichou and they were awesome with communication and also very patient when we ran into issues with PayPal. I would definitely do business with them again!

6. I bought a wig from onee-chan-taichou and they were lovely to do business with. Great communication, fast shipping, etc. I would gladly do business with them again. Thank you! ^.^

7. Onee_chan_taichou Bought a PukiPuki Pipi Sleepy Faceplate from me and the transaction was nothing but a delight ^-^
      A reliable Buyer :3nodding:

8. I bought a Crobidoll shirt from Onee-chan and the transaction went perfectly smoothly! Prompt communication and the shirt arrived quickly in perfect condition. Would absolutely do business with them again! :)

9. I bought a Volks SDGr body on layaway and it was a great transaction. Quick to respond, packed perfectly, and when I paid off the layaway a little earlier than expect, they shipped super quickly. I would buy from them anytime!

10. i bought a volks charlotte head from onee-chan-taichou. communication was great and shipping was fast too. the doll is better than i expected considering her age. I would love to buy from onee-chan-taichou again :)

11. I purchased a pair of pink SD panties from onee-chan-taichou
      the whole transaction was perfect and fast.
      A+

12. I bought an SDF Bliss Sweetly event head from onee-chan-taichou and it arrived just as described. The entire transaction went so well, and I can definitely recommend doing business with them.

13. I bought 2 pair of Volks tan hands from onee-chan-taichou. Shipped very fast and great packaging. The items are also as described.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction!

14. I bought a Volks SD10 Body from onee-chan-taichou, the transaction went wonderfully and they shipped quickly, the body was packaged well and just as described!

15. I bought a Luts KDF body from Onee_chan_taichou. She let me do a 3 month layaway, and reminded me as each payment came up. As soon as I had paid it off, she shipped the bodyand let me know the estimated arrival date and tracking. The body arrived well packed in perfect condition! Would definitely buy from again!

16. I just bought and received a ringdoll rtbody from onee-chan-taichou. The body was in fabulous condition and was package so carefully. Would definitely do business with again. :)

17. I bought a wig from onee-chan-taichou. They're wonderful to work with! I would happily buy from them again.

18. I purchased a SDGou body from this member and the transaction went perfectly! She shipped out the package quickly and the packaging was very secure and safe. I highly recommend doing business with this member.

19. I have a nearly finished layaway going (because I'm taking absolutely no chances of anything getting lost in a moving shuffle) and she's been absolutely wonderful! It's also the first layaway I've ever done and she walked me through how everything works with the patience and kindness of an absolute saint.

Definitely recommending!

20. I purchased a body from this person. Everything went alright. The body was perfectly packaged and the communication was good.