1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onee_chan_taichou

Sep 27, 2008

1. Onee_chan_taichou bought a pair of joint hands from me, nice communication and good transaction, thanks!

2. Onee_chan_taichou purchased a suit from me and it was a perfect transaction! I recommend! :)

3. I did 2 pukipuki faceups and mod scar work for onee-chan-taichou, communication was great, everything went brilliantly and she was brill and understood when the MSC chalked on last coat due to I presume bad weather (I sent her pics of the chalked faceups) and delayed shipping home by few days while I redid the faceups.

I would recommend her and would def work with again.

Thanks Maz :)

4. onee-chan-taichou purchased a Lu-wen head from me, everything went perfect and smooth. I would love to do business again :)

5. I had a transaction with onee-chan-taichou.
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when the doll was arrived.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her.
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks,onee-chan-taichou!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I bought two pairs of MSD/SD handcuffs from onee-chan-taichou and was very pleased with the transaction. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. I would definitely buy from this seller again!

7. I bought 2 pair of SD sized handcufs from onee-chan and i couldnt of asked for a nicer person to do business with. Emails were prompt and always friendly. Parcel was delivered quickly and the suprise free gift was so cute ^^
      I would do business agian with onee-chan in a heartbeat, and would recommend her to anyone ^^

8. Onee ran a GO for a MNM head and did an awesome job! She took over from the original organizer when that person decided not to get the MNM and handled the order beautifully from start to finish even though she wasn't ordering a head herself. Excellent communication, so easy to work with and very helpful throughout.

9. I have to echo what Lady Artisan said about the Prince of Persia GO. Onee did a great job of communicating with me, and the head got here much faster than I would have expected. A++ and I look forward to trading/ordering with her again. Thanks!

10. Onee-chan-taichou bought an apron from me, and it was a great transaction. Great communication and fast payment. Many thanks :).

11. Excellent buyer with fast payment and good communication. I definitely recommend onee-chan-taichou to others.

12. A wonderful buyer!!! Communication and payment are both prompt!!! A very sweet lady to deal with!!!

13. Greath buyer!Payment was fast and greath Communication. Hopefully we will make more deals in the future.:D

14. bought a pair of sd handcuffs from, they were lovely and she even included a gift! was a pleasure to deal with. thank you so much! :D

15. I participated in onee-chan-taichou's Fairyland GO. Communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to join another GO run by her. Thanks so much!

16. I was in a Fairyland GO with Onee_chan_taichou for a Realpuki SoSo..she kept us up to date with the GO progress and sent pics of our items when they arrived, and shipped everything out fast and well packaged, and even sent a little outfit so my Soso wouldn't be nekkid! Would not hesitate to join another GO with her and/or do any transaction with her..she's great!

17. I joined onee-chan-taichou Fairyland GO and she was so understanding and nice!

You need to run another GO so i can join it!:D

Ryu

18. I participated in onee-chan-taichou's Fairlyland GO. It went smoothly and she kept us all up to date. The package arrived safely and quickly and she even took some pics of my order when it reached her house, plus she even add in some freebies.

Thank you so much and I would happily join her again in another group order! *hugs*

19. I bought a pair of SD handcuffs from Onee_chan_taichou and it was a great transaction. Handcuffs were shipped fast, and she kept up good communication. Highly recommend her! Thanks! :)

20. I bought a pair of hand-cuffs from Onee-chan, and they arrived well packed and with very sweet and cute little gifts ^^
      The comunication was great and very easy transaction
      Thank u so much for the marvelous surprise!!