1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Onee_chan_taichou

Sep 27, 2008

1. Positive! - Wonderful seller, and wonderful item! Fast shipping and the shirt looks amazing on my boy! Thanks so much for the nice transaction!

2. Bought a full doll from onee_chan_taichou and she was very fast about the communication.
      She also packed the doll very well and shipped him off on schedule.
      The doll arrived neatly packed and though unstrung was segregated nicely so it was easy to put him back together.
      I did 2 faceups for her as well, and she was very quick with the approval process and was encouraging and friendly.
      I'd recommend her, she's very responsible!

3. I participated in Onee_chan_taichou's Iplehouse GO and it went very smoothly. She's very friendly, quick and considerate, giving updates about the state of the order every step of the way. She shipped really fast and I'm really glad for a very fine transaction. Thank you so much ^__^

4. onee_chan_taichou commissioned me for a face-up, body blushing, and some scarring work and everything went great! She's always a pleasure to deal with. Pays promptly, wonderful communication -- no drama at all! :) Thank you again, dear! :aheartbea

5. I bought a SOOM MD Tan Chalco (Well, I split him with a friend) from Onee_chan_taichou and everything went smoothly! She took the time out to explain to me how the split would work and calculated each half fairly so my friend and I could pay seperately (But she still shipped him together for us! <3)
      She was even nice when I complained he was slow in arriving, and contacted the postal system to follow up on the package's whereabouts. (The slowness in arriving from posting, I attribute to christmas postal jams.)
      Thank you so much for allowing me to have such a wonderful hunk of resin *u*

6. Onee_chan_taichou is a really great seller. She was very patient and didn't get angry when I was a few days off making a payment. I absolutely love my Soom Grit! She came with all her fantasy parts, the little card and even the cool Soom box! I just want to say again, thank you very much for selling me my third doll and second Soom Teenie. :3

7. I participated in Onee_chan_taichou's Iplehouse GO and everything went very smoothly and rapidly. I couldn't ask for a better GO leader. She shipped out quick and communication was sufficient. Thank you so much! :D

8. onee-chan-taich bought a custom clothes from me .Tthe transaction went great!
      She paid quickly .We had great communication.
      Thank you very much!

9. I traded with Onee_chan_taichou - her SDGr body for jewelry plus cash - and it was a great transaction! We negotiated a reasonable time frame for everything to be completed, and when the holidays interfered with timing a little bit it wasn't an issue for either of us. I'd be perfectly comfortable entering into any future transactions with V. as she's low-key and clearly trustworthy. :)

10. Bought four pairs of handcuffs from her. Quick reply, sent out package soon after I paid and it arrived safely. Very sweet, very nice and an all around good experience. ^^*

11. Great seller! Fantastic communication and shipping was fantastic. I enjoyed our transaction. Thank you very much.

12. Positive! - I bought a Bleach shirt from Onee-chan-taichou, communication was great and item was received packaged well and in wonderful condition! Great transaction would absolutely buy from this seller again!

13. I bought an SD boys suit, with white shirt and a Soom Teeny Gem Gargoyle Syen from Onee-chan-taichou.
      She was fantastically wonderful to deal with, very communicative, even had time to answer my questions on what shops to buy from for the boy, as he's my first of this size.
      Her shipping was first rate, everything was packed up very safely, and shipped out very promptly!
      The items were exactly what I was expecting, in wonderful condition.
      I definitely recommend her as a seller!

Thanks again!

14. I bought an MSD cherry skirt from Onee-chan-taichou, and I absolutely love it! I got a bit worried that it was taking so long to arrive, but she assured me that shipping was just being slow. She's such a pleasant person to do business with. I would love to do business with her again! Thanks once again!
      8-)

15. I bought 2 pairs of handcuffs from onee-chan-taichou.

Very friendly communication and she sent it out as soon as she got the payment.
      Every cop needs his tools and now End has his handcuffs!

Thankyou!!!

16. Hi!

I bought a YS crobidoll from onee-chan-taichou.
      The description was good and he arrive well packed!

Thank you!!

17. I purchased a Little Monica Enrill Vampire head from onee-chan-taichou and it's sooo cute! Communication was first class and postage was fast, everything went smoothly ^^ I can highly recommend onee-chan-taichou to any buyer or seller! ***** 5 stars!

18. onee-chan-taichou bought a YoSD outfit from me. Communication was great and she let me know as soon as the outfit arrived. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! :)

19. Traded clothing with Onee_chan_taichou! Excellent communication! Absolutely adore my items! Thanks so much!!!

20. I bought a Vampire Enrill from onee-chan-taichou and she was amazing! Fast PMs, negotiable with shipping dates and prices! Sent me my item very quick and well packed! Positive feedback! ^^