1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. PacificBlue answered my WTB for a Fairyland Sircca Elf head. The entire transaction was pleasant and flawless. PacificBlue's communication is swift and friendly, and the head was shipped very quickly and was well packed. I'm very happy and would not hesitate to purchase from PacificBlue again. Thank you very much!

2. PacificBlue sold me a tan Fairyline body. It was a very lovely transaction, and she was helpful, prompt, and friendly. She mailed the box right when she said she would, and it arrived faster than I expected. I definitely recommend dealing with them!

3. I sold a Feeple60 body to PacificBlue on layaway and everything went perfect! They paid on time and kept in contact with me the entire way through. They also let me know promptly with the doll had arrived. I'd work with PacificBlue any time. Thank you!!

4. I purchased a Minifee Karsh head from this seller. Shipped out fast, arrived fast and in perfect condition! Thank you!

5. Pacific joined my split for a Fairyline Sircca and purchased the wings from me. The entire transaction was perfect. Communitation is always good with her and payment was sent ahead of schedule. She informed me of when the wings came and was just a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend working with her. Thank you

6. I bought a MNF Sircca and Mio head from PacificBlue. She was kind, thorough, and professional throughout our transaction! Communicated quickly, shipped quickly, and packed the dolls well. Thank you so much! I hope we can exchange again :3nodding::hug:

7. I traded with PacificBlue for a Volk SDGR Jun head. Communication was great and shipping was fast.
      The head arrived safely and in perfect condition and she let me know when the doll I sent her arrived.
      Thank you so much for the great transaction!

8. I bought white fairyline Lucywen wings from PacificBlue. Everything about the transaction was perfect! The wings were packaged safely and they arrived promptly. PacificBlue is a wonderful person to buy from. Thank you so much!

9. Traded a head + money for a head from pacific blue's collection. It arrived quickly and safely, she is totally reliable, would trade again (or buy).

10. PacificBlue was my split buddy for a Ringdoll Dracula order! She ordered the head, her payment was fast, and communication was very good!

11. I purchased a fairyland F60 Rin head from PacificBlue. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Super fast shipping and excellent communication throughout the transaction. She arrived in perfect condition with company faceup in flawless condition. Could not be happier with the purchase!! Highly recommended seller!!!!

12. I purchased a Soony head from PacificBlue and it was the most awesome transaction ever!!! Communication was a pleasure, head was shipped immediately and received in perfect condition. Thanks PacificBlue for a being so fantastic to deal with!!

13. I painted two girls for Maria, and was so happy to do so, everthing went perfectly swift and the project was really interesting!
      Maria is a doll, it was a pleasure to deal with her. I'd gladly work for her again!

14. I purchased her Fairyland Lucywen wings and everything went very smoothly. This user is fast to communicate, and shipped and packed the wings so well! Thanks!

[​IMG]

15. I bought a Mnf Soony elf head from Maria. She saw I was looking for one and messaged me. Very easy to communicate with(we both work awful hours lol) and shipped the head out the next day. Well packaged and even came with some lovely eyes. Can't even express how happy I am that have a Soony! Would definitely do business with Maria again.

16. Perfect transaction with PacificBlue who contacted me regarding my wtb a Realfee May. Shipping was fast and communication was great. Thank you!

17. Pacific_Blue commissioned me once again for faceup work, and everything went splendidly. She is always a joy to work with and very reliable. I hope to work with her again in the future. :)

18. This is my second time selling a doll on layaway to PacificBlue and both transactions were perfect! They paid on time, kept in constant contact with me, and were a joy to work with. I would sell or buy from PacificBlue any time!

19. I bought a Minifee Siean elf head from PacificBlue, who responded to my WTB thread, and it was a flawless transaction! Communication was great, shipping was super fast, the head was packaged very safe and secure, and looks just as lovely in person as in the photos. I'd highly recommend PacificBlue as a seller on the MP! :D

20. PacificBlue reached out to me regarding a WTB outfit thread that I started a few months ago, and had given up on. I’m so happy to have this outfit for my IH Lisa! The price was fair, and the outfit was shipped quickly. All in all, one of the best transactions I’ve experienced lately.