1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. PacificBlue messaged me about my post looking for a Realfee Mari and I really couldn't be any happier with our transaction. She was very easy to deal with, the doll was sent out quickly and was expertly packed. I love my new Realfee. Thank you!

2. I bought a fairyland feeple 70 ns boy body from PacificBlue.
      the whole transaction was easy and PacificBlue was so friendly and kind.. the body was shipped fast and well packaged.
      A+++++

3. I sold a Dollshe Rey Lewis head to PacificBlue. Communications were clear and concise and payment was prompt once everything was confirmed. She even remembered feedback and a follow-up note to let me know the head had arrived safely. Great buyer!

4. I purchased a Seed Arts Wol head from PacificBlue, and she was a joy to work with from start to finish. She was very understanding regarding my request for a layaway and when an unexpected plumbing emergency threw off my final payment. She sent Wol very securely packaged and provided me with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.

Thank you so much! :D

5. PacificBlue responded to WTB ad for a minifee Juri 11. She was an absolute dream to work with. Extremely kind throughout the entire interaction and an overall pleasure to talk to! Shipped my Head extremely safe and answered any questions I had. Would 100% buy from again. Thank you!

6. Finally got a set of altis faun legs thanks to @PacificBlue !! Communication was great and it was shipped out quickly!
      It was well wrapped and I’m so happy for the reasonable price!
      Thank you so much!

7. PacificBlue bought a Feeple60 Nanuri (elf Chloe) with custom make up from me with layaway.
      It was not the first uour deal, and it was super smooth and friendly!
      I was glad to deal with Maria, hope for it again! =)

8. This is two feedbacks in one!

1. I was approached by PacificBlue to join a split for a FL Erda head. They were great -- Friendly communication, and quick responses. They invoiced me when payments were due and shipped him right away after arrival. He came well packaged and just as described.

2. I sold PacificBlue a FL Erda head. Payment was fast, communication was friendly once again and responses were quick. They let me know when he arrived back to them.

Overall both transactions were great, and I would happily recommend them as a split host, and a buyer to anyone. Thank you so much for the smooth transactions~

9. @PacificBlue contacted me about my WTB on Youpladolls Emi. I have been looking for this head for a while now and I was so grateful and happy that Maria would sell her to me. She provided me with some lovely photos of the head, communication was great, shipment was swift and she had packed the head really well so it arrived safely without any issues. I would most definitely recommend her as a seller and would be happy to do business with her again!

Thank you, Maria!

10. PacificBlue purchased my Dollstown 17 year girl body in a long layaway. She made every payment on time and was excellent to deal with. Very happy we could do this transaction and I hope we can do business again. Very nice person to deal with as well.

11. PacificBlue purchased my Fairyland tanned Minifee Chloe on a short layaway. She was lovely to deal with and paid promptly. Her messages were always friendly and it really was a pleasure to speak with her.
      I would certainly recommend PacificBlue and wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again in the future.
      Thank you Maria!

12. Positive feedback

PacificBlue
      offered to trade her Ringdoll RGM-3 body for my Akagi 66cm, Granado bust and some extra $$$. Communication was very friendly and responses were fairly quick. We shipped our respective halves on the same day. Shipping was very fast, and the RGM-3 was well packed in his original box in the condition she described him to be in. I'm very happy with how this trade turned out, and would certainly do business with Maria again.

Thanks again!:kitty2

13. PacificBlue responded to my WTB thread for a MNF Mio head, and was very flexible and easy to deal with, I couldn't ask for a better transaction. She packed the head very neatly and securely and shipping was fast. I would happily purchase from her again!

14. @PacificBlue bought a CP/FairyLand Celine head from me. All perfect! great communication. thank you! :)

15. PacificBlue responded to my WTB Souldoll Lavi post. She was very pleasant and fast in the communication, provided em with allot of picture and shipped out fast.
      The doll arrived in perfect condition and was packaged well. Overall a very nice transaction experience and I would 100% recommend her

16. Pacific Blue sold me a lishe head! It was a perfect transaction, she responded to my wtb with a reasonable offer. I snapped it up and paid and she got my lishe right in the mail. Working out shipping was easy and the head got here in perfect condition, and well wrapped.

17. Sold me a Nanuri 19-2 head on layaway. Was very friendly and shipped her out quickly and safely. Would buy from again :)

18. I purchased a unfinished Bishonen House Steve kit from PacificBlue. The package was well packed and shipped quickly once I paid the layaway off they allowed. We had a slight hiccup, but things got figured out and it all ended well for everyone. I am happy with our transaction and glad to have my guy here.

19. PacificBlue responded to my WTB for a Dollshe Saint head, and the transaction went perfectly! The doll was shipped the next day, arrived quickly, and was in perfect condition. Communication was prompt and friendly, and now I have a doll I never expected to have together so soon! I would not hesitate to do business with PacificBlue again. Thank you! :D

20. I was notified by a third party that PacificBlue had a blank Heartstrung 25cm Bulbi [Pecan] for sale, and I jumped at the chance to add her to my collection!! After I paid, PB sent out Bulbi as soon as she could, and the doll made it to my home safe and sound the next day, packaged very well in her original box!! On top of being a fantastic seller, PB was lovely to chat with too!! 10/10, would buy from again!! :blush