1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. PacificBlue bought Dollshe Grant Phillippe's head from me. The payment went through without delay. I'm very pleased with our transaction. Thanks a lot!^^

2. PacificBlue responded to my WTB thread for a Migidoll Miho, who I have been eager to find, as he's perfect for a character of mine. The transaction was absolutely perfect! After some pleasant discussion about Miho's history, PacificBlue sent me a few pictures—and even video—of Miho's condition. It was obvious that he was very well loved and taken care of, so I moved along with the purchase.

After sending payment, Miho was sent out and arrived very quickly. He's an old head, but you would never know—he's in wonderful condition, especially for his age. I am completely over the moon! PacificBlue had packaged him very well, and had great communication during the entire process. I also truly appreciate PacificBlue's patience with me, as I am in the process of relocating to another state, and have been quite busy.

Overall, I am extremely grateful that PacificBlue has entrusted me with this wonderful boy, and could not be happier with our transaction. I would certainly purchase from PacificBlue in the future, and again... thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. PacificBlue answered my Marketplace WTB thread for a Fairyland NS Pukifee Zoe, and she kindly sold me her sweet little girl! Everything about the transaction was a joy. She was super quick to reply, answered questions clearly and kindly, and she sent beautiful, clear photos of little Zoe from many angles. She also gave me some history about the doll, and we spent a while chatting about how it looked like the little outfit she showed was something from my original Zoe I sold several years ago! (Crazy small doll world, y'all!! <3)

PacificBlue was fair and straightforward when discussing price, and once I paid she confirmed the payment immediately. She also packed and shipped very quickly. Between her fast packing and strange USPS cooperation (it's a dice throw right now, with the pandemic still around), I had little Zoe here within just a few days! I'm so delighted!! And she even surprised me by including the little dress and panties, which was so sweet!

*Edited to add* Everything was packed very thoroughly in bubble wrap inside the doll's box, then the box itself was wrapped well and placed inside a larger shipping box. Everything came through safely and perfectly!

I would 100% be happy to do business with PacificBlue again. **Perfect Transaction! Highly recommended. 10/10**

#463 EriChanHime, Apr 13, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    4. PacificBlue responded to my WTB thread and kindly sold me Granado 64cm body, which I've been looking for very long time :) I am extremely grateful, that she offered me this wonderful body which is nowadays HTF.
      The transaction was absolutely perfect! The body was packaged very well and arrived pretty quickly and safely. Granado is in wonderful condition, PacificBlue made me one of the happiest doll collectors!

I would be happy to purchase from PacificBlue in the future :dance

5. Sold an F60 body to PacificBlue, Transaction was smooth with no issues, A+!

6. PacificBlue responded to my WTB for a Pukipuki Ante faceplate, and the transaction could not have gone smoother, it was wonderful. Thank you so much!

7. I recently bought a PukiPuki Ante from Pacific Blue and it was an absolutely fantastic transaction from beginning to end. Would highly recommend PacficBlue as a marketplace partner.

8. I bought two Minifee boy bodies from PacificBlue and it was a fantastic transaction.
      There were some issues with the parcel being held by customs in NY (for no apparent reason), but she was super patient and tried her best to sort things out so that in the end the bodies arrived in perfect condition, very safely packaged. She also threw in some chocolate goodies.
      PacificBlue was super friendly during the transaction, always answered promptly and allowed me to buy the bodies on a 2 1/2 months layaway. I would gladly buy from her again and definitely recommend her as a seller.

9. I sold a Type 4 Delf boy body to PacificBlue on layaway. Communication was super friendly and polite, and she let me know when the body arrived safely. Thanks so much! <3

10. Positive Feedback!

@PacificBlue bought a head from me. It was a lovely transaction, and they let me know when the package arrived safely. Would do business with again. Thank you!

11. I sold a minifee Momo head to PacificBlue and everything went great! Would absolutely sell to them again!

12. I purchased a Minifee Celine from PacificBlue. Great communication and fast shipping. Arrived safely and looks great! Thanks!

13. Purchased a Minifee A-Line body and some accessories from PacificBlue ~ A wonderful seller to work with and also chat with, very friendly and communicative. Everything was packaged safely and was shipped out quickly. Would love to buy from again :)

14. PacificBlue participated in the final Doll in Mind US Group Order run by me. I highly appreciate that PacificBlue was communicative, friendly, patient, and made all payments on time. These were all so important in order to keep the fairly large group order running smoothly. A 100% positive transaction!

15. PacificBlue bought a SDGr Tyltyl from me, layaway payments were made on time! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

16. Bought a pair of fairyline dina doe legs in white!! They were extremely communicative, answered all questions.

Sent the best product pics I've ever gotten second hand W. They packed well, and shipped fast!!.

They arrived quickly, and in the condition they were sent out in, so in perfect condition!!

highly recommend working with this person whether it be selling or buying. Very professional transaction. Would happily do business again!