1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. PacificBlue bought a Volks SDGr Ryoya Konoe from me on a layaway. ^^ Since she's my friend, we communicate nonstop... XD so I can definitely say she keeps in communication and always replies almost immediately. She paid faster than expected, and was very kind to let me know as soon as the doll arrived. ^^ I would definitely recommend her to anyone, both as a buyer and a seller. Thank you so much. ^^

Enjoy your time with Ryoya! ^^

2. I sold a pair of high-heeled feet to PacificBlue. She paid quickly and kindly let me know when the package had arrived. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction XD

3. I was in the ender spilt that pacificblue ran. This was my 1st split I had ever been in. Pacificblue made it easy and enjoyable to be in. Kept us all up to date on everything and shipped our parts out in a timely manner. Would gladly join a split with her again.

4. Hi, I'm thrilled to have participated in PacificBlue's Ender GO, I've gotten my wig and it's beautiful!!! Well-packed, just fantastic, I never had any doubt that it would be well cared-for and reach me safely, thank-you! :D

.hlp

5. I recently bought an oasisdoll body from Maria, and i have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences ever since being on the forum. She was very understanding with my situation, and allowed me to pay a week later than agreed! During the duration of the transaction, we messaged each other back and forth, and she really made me feel welcomed in the community and taught me so many things! I had so many questions for her, and she gladly answered all of them! She is definitely a seller you can trust with anything, and i mean it. It was my first DoA transaction and she kept me positive and calm the whole time! When the package arrived, everything was packed perfectly, along with a very cute hand written note on hello kitty stationary! With her help, i was able to restring and put together a doll for the first time! I hope all my future transactions turn out like this. I finished the transaction with a new doll and a new friend! Thank you so much Maria!

6. I just had the most pleasent experience with Maria! She took over my SOOM Ender split to keep the body and she did such a wonderful work for her first one! Absolutely nothing to complain about. Very fast and kind communication, good caring for the items and quick shipping~ (:
      Hightly recommended!

Thank you so much! ♥

7. PacificBlue bought my Loki head (MD Ryu) and was awesome to deal with, thank you ^_^

8. PacificBlue bought a head from me on a short layaway and was the most perfect buyer, who was always on time for payments and always keeping me updated. I couldn't have wished for more! Thank you~! :chocoberry

9. I've joint the Ender split hosted from PacificBlue for the shoes and ankle parts, she was an awesome host, fast in comunication, very friendly and fast in shipped out my items , the Ender shoes was very carefully packaged, a truly pleasure!I will do business with her anytime.

10. PacificBlue bought Old white skin SD13 from me. Very nice to work with. Thank you very much. :)

11. Pacific Blue was part of a split I ran for Soom London and she was very nice to work with. Communication was excellent and she had her split parts paid off ahead of time. I highly recommend her!

12. Goodness, here I was saying that I'd leave feedback right away, and I plum forgot to, an hour later!

I recently participated in a group order with the lovely PacificBlue. We went through quite a time, getting our gorgeous Granado Boyd in white skin. She PMed me first, and together, we laid out terms that were fair and sounded good. Communication with my most esteemed split leader was amazing. We had a few curveballs thrown at us -- like extra shipping, and then, when my head arrived, we found out he was damaged in transit to her! - but PacificBlue addressed these issues amazingly. She is a responsible, trustworthy, and excellent person to deal with. She really cares about what she's doing, and she even asked Granado for a new headback (for my dented head!) without me asking. She is a seller with a golden heart.

I am more than happy to report that my transaction was amazing, one hundred percent positive. I really hope I get the chance to work with her again. She's become an amazing friend and I would trust her with massive amounts of my money, as she's proven to be an excellent split leader!

Four stars! Out of three!

13. PacificBlue bought a Ricky 17 Boy body from me on layaway. Communication was great, payments were a little earlier than on time (which is just a nice bonus!), and overall just a pleasant person to work with. Fantastic buyer, thanks for being awesome! lol

14. PacificBlue ordered many fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

15. Pacific Blue purchased recently my Supia Lina doll. She payed immediately, the transaction was smooth and she kept contact with me in every moment; I had to do some work on the doll before sending her, but we went trough the process smoothly once that terms were clear. It is my second transaction with her, and I highly recommend her to everyone; she's a splendid customer, and a person that loves to make everything clear and smooth. Thank you very much, dear! I hope you enjoy the Lina ^_^!

16. PacificBlue was in my split partner in my Soom Ender order. Sent payments on time or before, and was understanding when Soom sent our order to Russian. Let me know when her items finally arrived after I got them. Great person to deal with! Looking forward to dealing with her again.

17. Pacific is one of my most dearest, friendliest, lovliest internet friends! With that being said, when I knew that I would have to sell on my wonderful Boyd head (that I received through doing a split with her!) she was the first person I went to offer him to. Not only because she'd expressed interest if the situation should arise (and it did, unfortunately) but because I know that as a person to work with, Pacific is the most caring, responsible, doll-loving individual I've probably met in a professional manner.

There was a bit of a delay on my end because of life's hectic circumstances, but that didn't stop her from being the best buyer ever. I'm pleased to have worked with her again, and will probably do so in the future, for sure!

Love you, you darlingest lady! :)

18. PacificBlue purchased from 【Tous Les Garcons clothes shop】again. She was really a nice person. Very considering with our shipping mistake. I'm so sorry about the defect of our item. We will do our best and thank you so much for your great kindness ^ ^

19. I bought a Leeke Mikhaila from Pacific blue and it was a perfect tranaction. She is so nice and she shipped everything out really quickly. i would be happy to do business with her again^^

thanks!

20. I bought a luts dreaming abadon head from PacificBlue . She was so friendly and easy communicating with ~and she did shipping very quickly! It's nice deal!~
      Thanks again!~