1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. PacificBlue contacted me about my WTT thread for a pair of regular Granado Hands, and she was a blast to work with! Shipped when she promised, packaged everything perfectly, and provided photos when I asked. Yep, all around perfect transaction! I would love to work with her again :)

2. I sold a head to PacificBlue and everything went perfectly. Prompt, lovely communication and payment, all round perfect buyer. Thanks so much! :)

3. PacificBlue bought York's extras from me. She paid promptly and kindly let me know as soon as she picked up the package. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much :)

4. PacificBlue bought from me two doll sets.
      The communication was great!
      She paid really quick and give me a sign when the package was with her.

Thank You so much! I hope we meet again soon :)

5. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my IP Tedros to her with layaway. She paid on time and kept good communication.

Thank you!!

6. PacificBlue bought a Limhwa To-L from me on a long layaway. Excellent communication, paid off early and let me know when he arrived.

Very much a recommended buyer! Hope you enjoy your new boy. ^_^

7. I bought Volks-Date from PacificBlue.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast shipping.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^
      I'm appreciated it ^^

8. I bought an SDGr Boy Body from PacificBlue. She kept in great contact, shipped my package out quickly, and packaged it up safe and sound! She was patient with me when the tracking number wasn't working, and she was great to work with. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

9. PacificBlue joined my first split for a Soom Obsidius and was a pleasure to have as a split partner. Couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Thanks!

10. PacificBlue ordered some wigs from me. And I highly recommend her as a great customer!
      It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you.:aheartbea

11. PacificBlue commissioned a pair of wings from me and I really could not have hoped for a better customer. She was prompt with payment, even insisting on making a deposit, understanding and eager when the wait time had to be extended due to the holidays, great with communication and quick to leave feedback as well! I definitely wouldn't hesitated to do business with her again!

12. I bought Soom Obsidius head from PacificBlue.
      She was really friendly, shipped him after just a few hours after payment, and he arrived safely packed and just as described.
      Thank you. =)

13. I purchased a Supia Roda head from PacificBlue. The head was shipped quickly and packed very well. Roda was as described and I am delighted. Thank You![h=1][/h]

14. PacificBlue commissioned me for another face-up, and once again everything went great. :) She's always a pleasure to work with! Such a sweet person, wonderful communication and always so patient. Thank you again, dear! Can't wait to work with you again in the future! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. PacificBlue purchased another suit from 【Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop】. Everything went wonderful as she usually did. Thank you very much ^ ^

16. PacificBlue commissionned me for two outfits. She has been very nice in her message, telling me exactly what she wanted. She sent payment quickly and told me when she recieved the box. It has been a great pleasure !

17. I sold some clothes to PacificBlue .Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

18. I bought an awesome outfit from PacificBlue and she kindly let me layaway it and packed the set very well and shipped super fast!!
      I highly recommend PacificBlue 1000% for her patience and kindness :)

Hugest thankies :)

19. PacificBlue bought Musedoll dress set with semi-long layaway.
      There was a bit of paypal confusion because of my mistake, but PacificBlue was very understanding and patient with me! Thank you again.
      Her payments were relatively on time, and all her messages were prompt and pleasant!
      PacificBlue is a great buyer and a great person!
      I would definitely do business with her again!! :D

20. I bought little Inkling from PacificBlue. The communication was great - I got quick answers to all my questions, the transaction went fast and smooth. The doll arrived well packed. I am very happy with my purchase! Thank you!
      Highly recommended!