1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PacificBlue

Jun 24, 2009

1. I bought a Granado Boyd head from PacificBlue on layaway. She was a delight to deal with, very friendly, and communication was fantastic. He was shipped in the original box and shipper and extremely well packed. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again :D

2. I purchased an OasisDoll head with face-up and the transaction was impeccable and such a pleasure to deal with a wonderful person as well! Super happy with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy again. :aheartbea

3. I bought Feeple65 Siean outfit from PacificBlue. The transaction went perfect. The communication was smooth and friendly, the shipment was fast. Outfit arrived in a goog package and perfect condition. Thank you, Maria!

4. Traded dolls with Pacific Blue, and she was great to deal with. Great and friendly communication, and super fast shipping. Would be happy to trade or buy from her again.

5. After many months of fruitless searching, I was recently able to purchase the outfit for Iplehouse's Elemental Guardian - Claude from PacificBlue, and it was a great transaction! She was very friendly, kept on top of all correspondence, and she shipped super quickly. The outfit was really well-packed - it arrived safe & sound and in perfect condition.

If I had the chance, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with PacificBlue again. :) She made a dream come true for me, and my Aubrey (Iplehouse Claude) is stunning in his new duds.

6. I sold 2 pairs of hands to PacificBlue. It was a perfect transaction thank you!

7. PacificBlue commissioned me two minifee outfits. She has been clear on what she wanted but also left me free enough to make something with my own personnality. She is a very nice and comprehensive person and always send the money promptly. And she told me when she recieved her package. thank you !!

8. Pacificblue participated in my GO, and everything was wonderful :)

9. I sold a volks SDGr girl body to PacificBlue, and it was a great transaction. Fast payment & great communcation, couldn't be happier! She also let me know as soon as she received the body. Thanks a lot!

10. I sold a Phpnolus human head in twany skin to PacificBlue and was a very nice transaction. Very fast and excellent comuncacion. It was a pleasure to deal with her. Highly recommended! thank you!!

11. Another POSITIVE here!! :D

This time, we did a trade: my Volks Jun Tachibana head for her Limhwa Luna. We arranged everything by PM and she was so nice answering all my questions and providing me the pics I needed. We shipped dolls at the same time and she was helpful when poor Limhwa was sent to Japan by postal service's mistake. The doll arrived to me in perfect conditions, just as described! I'm so happy with this trading experience!

Thanks a lot!!

12. Sold a Volks SD13 boy body to PacificBlue. It was an easy, prompt transaction with great communication and a happy result for us both thanks again :)

13. I was able to buy an Iplehouse Felix from PacificBlue and couldn't be more pleased! He was packed carefully, shipped quickly, and arrived in perfect, gorgeous condition. Thanks so much!!!

14. PacificBlue bought TATA's Paradise SD17 jacket from me.
      Transaction and communication went smooth and pleasant.
      Thank you so much ^^

15. I bought a Luts SSDF "Commander of the Blue Knight" body from PacificBlue.
      She was really kind and reassuring during all the transaction. The body was really nice packaged and in perfect condition.
      Would deal with her again. Thank you.

16. PacificBlue commissioned a faceup from me.
      Maria is an extremely nice person to communicate with. she sent her payments in lightning fast. Would love to deal with again.:)

17. Fantastic buyer. We arranged a layaway, and she was both organized and pleasant throughout the process and she payed the balance off early. I wish all marketplace transactions were this smooth. :)

Thank you again!

18. I bought Supia Rosy doll from PacificBlue
      it was a perfect communication & fast shipping. She is a friendly person :aheartbea thank u so much! I'm very pleased
      Highly Recommend!!

19. PacificBlue sold me her beautiful Lillycat Constantine after I have search it.
      She is a very friendly person, very good and quickly communication, the packed was safetly and very fast.^^
      She has inform me about everthing.
      Thank you very much Maria for this exellent transaction. *hug*

20. I sold a outfit to PacificBlue, she sent the payment quickly and the communication is really great!
      Will definitely welcome to deal with her again, thank you :)!