1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Paeoniadrop

Jul 26, 2020

1. i joined PaoeniaDrop's mako eyes G.O. she had great communication, and helped me pick the proper eye size for my doll. my eyes were shipped to me very quickly and safely. i am so happy with how everything went, and i can't wait to join another G.O. by her. thank you so much.

2. I participated in a Mako Eyes group order Paeoniadrop hosted :) She was super helpful and communicative, let me know every update along the day, was super fast to reply and to ship my eyes to me once they got to her. I couldn't have asked for a better host or experience and I'd definitely work with her again. Thanks so much!

3. Paeoniadrop purchased a Fairyland Ria outfit from me and payment was prompt and a very pleasant transaction. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

4. PaeoniaDrop purchased 3 minifees from me. She had great communication and paid quickly.

5. PaeoniaDrop bought from me Fairyland Sirca's limited outfit, shoes and wig. The deal went well: payment was prompt, friendly communication, the buyer immediately informed me of the arrival of the parcel. :3nodding: I would highly recommend her to anyone. :3nodding:

6. I proposed a minifee head trade with PaeoniaDrop and was delighted that we could work something out. They were very kind and responsive in communication, kept to their word for everything requested (photos, proof of purchase, mailing date), and they let me know when the package I sent arrived and even kept an eye on tracking for both items throughout. My package arrived (a Luha event head) in perfect condition and very well packaged. Overall I couldn't recommend them enough and wouldn't hesitate to have future trades or transactions in the future. Trades can be a little nerve wracking, but they are such a good, honest person I never had a moments doubt. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience, PaeoniaDrop!

7. i was in a mako eyes group order with her! extremely effective communication, friendly, and great at organizing GOs. thanks again!

8. I purchased a Minifee body from Paeoniadrop and couldn’t be happier with the transaction :) They were very friendly and quick to respond. The body was safely packed and arrived very quickly.

I would highly recommend Paeoniadrop as a seller and would gladly work with them again in the future :) Thank you!!

9. 100% POSITIVE!!! :D

@PaeoniaDrop bought my Littlefee Mio fullset on a short layaway and it was a pleasant transaction! First payment was fast and second one was sent right on time. Communication was great on her part, she was super understanding with my delays in responses and shipping, and sent me a message when the doll arrived safe and sound.

Thank you so much for giving my bb a new home!

10. I bought another NS, A-Line, Minifee body - this time with a small bust from Paeoniadrop. They were great to work with! The transaction went very smoothly and the Minifee body arrived very well packaged (The hands were even wrapped separately to be more protected with the extreme weather.) Everything was done in a timely manner. It was just perfect. I would not hesitate to buy from Paeoniadrop again!

11. I transferred my Cocoriang Crail order to Paeoniadrop and she is excellent! She paid in full right away and let me know when it arrived. A very pleasant and stress-free transaction 100%, highly recommended buyer!

12. I purchased a Minifee Dina event head from her and the entire transaction was smooth, with updates from her at each stage. She’s friendly to do business with and I’d purchase from her again. Thank You! ❤️

13. Late to post, sorry! I had purchased from Paeoniadrop's FL Dina split. The wig and shoes arrived safely and she had done an excellent job of managing the split order. Very quick to ship out once the set arrived and she was very patient with me when I went through an address change between the time I had placed the order and when the pieces arrived to her. I would definitely be confident in participating in future split orders with Paeoniadrop. Very organized and very professional in handling everything! :aheartbea

14. I purchased some Mako eyes from Paeoniadrop and the entire transaction was smooth from start to finish. The eyes were well packaged and they were excellent with communication. Thank you!

15. Purchased a minifee dress set from PaeoniaDrop and everything went smoothly! She responded to my dm's very quickly and sent out the package the next day after confirming my payment. Dress was packaged nicely as well. Excellent seller and will definitely purchase from her again!

16. Another wonderful transaction with PaeoniaDrop! I purchased an MNF Ingrid tan head from her. Communication was fantastic. The head arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition! I will never hesitate to buy anything from PaeoniaDrop.

17. I bought a Hwayu Fullset from Paeoniadrop.

Communication is great! She sent lots of updates, and made sure I knew the condition of the product. Very quick with replies and a very smooth buying process. She is amazing and I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

18. i purchased a minifee nanuri 20/21 head from paeoniadrop, and everything was super quick and professional! the head was packed very securely and arrived exactly as expected. i definitely recommend her as a seller. thank you again!

19. I purchased two face shields from PaeoniaDrop and everything went smoothly! She was quick to respond and send the package out, and she made sure to send me the tracking information as well. The shields were packed very securely so they came in perfect shape without any dents or cracks. Definitely recommend her as a seller!

20. I purchased a pair of tianba 14mm multi color eyes from paeoniarop.
      the transaction was fast and friendly . the eyes were shipped very quickly.
      A+++++ transaction