1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PaleQ

Jun 28, 2007

1. Sold a head to PaleQ. Friendly and prompt communication. It's a super nice transaction. Thank you!

2. i purchased a body from PaleQ. great communication, quick shipment, really good person. And the body is wonderful

3. I sold a pair of eyes to paleQ, and it was a smooth transaction. Fast payment & great communication, and she let me know as soon as she got the package. I'd love to deal with her in future. Thanks a lot!

4. I bought two hands from paleQ. The communication was GREAT! I was allowed to do a short layaway (thanks, that really helped). The hands her amazingly packaged! I highly recommend paleQ as a seller. A wonderful person. Thanks again!!!!

5. paleQ bought my Euclase Outfit. Had been a wonderful transaction. Good communication, fast payment. Every time again.

6. Purchased a head from PaleQ. Friendly communication and fast shipping. The head arrived with some damaged to the face but PaleQ resolved the issue quickly and I am a very happy customer! I will definitely buy from her again. A+++ Seller, thank you very much!

7. Sold a doll to paleQ, and it was a lovely transaction! A+ communication, and quick payment! Hope to do business with you again! :D :D D

8. I purchased a Dollzone clothing set from PaleQ. She was very pleasant to deal with! It was exactly as she described and in fantastic condition. I was completely satisfied!

9. I recently purchased a pair of ED Milky #4 eyes from PaleQ. She was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and quick shipping - she even took the extra step to give a partial refund on shipping since it was less than she expected. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much!

10. I sold to PaleQ a Lovely Head! And all arrive ok! Fast payment and good comunication! Highly recommended! Thanks you so much :)

11. Bought some volks normal skin hands from paleQ. Good communication and the hands arrived in a timely manner. Everything was packed nicely. Would do business again!

12. PaleQ purchased from me, and the transaction was terrific. Payment was quick, communication was excellent, and I'd totally sell to this member again.

Also let me know exactly when the item arrived safely.

13. PaleQ bought a sd17 boy from me fast payment great communication good buyer thank you very much:D

14. Bought a Customhouse Yeonu/Yeondu head on layaway from PaleQ! Great seller, very flexible and responds to PMs quickly! Head arrived well packaged and as pictured. Would absolutely do business with PaleQ again!

[Sent via my phone via Tapatalk2!]

15. PaleQ bought an Ariadoll body from me. She paid promptly, communicated with me well and is a very nice person! Thank you!!! Recommend!

16. PaleQ joined my Switch split! This was a great split and PaleQ was wonderful to work with, a fast payer and just a pleasure to have be part of my order. She is welcome to join me again anytime in a split!

17. I sold her a Volks claude head.
      She is a nice buyer! Payment very fast!

18. Joined PaleQ split for a body and transaction went well!
      Body arrived well-packed and wrapped and shipped out right away!

Wonderful transaction with her & would definitely do business with her again in the future!

19. I sold a DOD head to @paleQ and the transaction was perfect. They were kind, friendly and overall a great buyer! Thank you again dear!

20. I purchased a doll body from paleQ and it was such a delight to do business with her! She was quick to reply to my questions, very kind, patient, and extremely helpful. The body was packed securely and arrived to me in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller! I will not hesitate to do business with her again in the future~:3nodding: