1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. I ordered a hand commission to give my boy gloves and I ADORE the way the gloves turned out!! Very very high quality!! If anyone wants gloves for their dollies.......DEFINATELY commission Pam!!! Excellent to work with!!

2. Another beautiful outfit from Pam! Excellent communication and transaction :)

~Lobelia

3. Just purchased a Mau head and cloth body from PamSD. She was very professional, understood when I had to wait a few days to purchase, and was extremely quick with the communications. I received her quickly, well packaged, and in exactly the same condition as PamSD said she would be. Thanks a million! She is so lovely, and fills that last hole I couldn't figure out!

4. PamSD was awesome to deal with. offered to do a commission after i lost an auction, and made a dress for me that far surpassed the auction dress. kept me updated and was super fast :D Thanks a bunch again!!!

5. Bought a few items from PamSD. Items exactly as pictures, great communication! Thanks!

6. I've purchased a few SD dresses and a particularly GORGEOUS denim & leather set for my SD boys from Pam and am always very pleased with the quality and design - not to mention shipping with a bullet!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

7. I purchased an absolutely gorgeous gown from Pam during her 1 day sale. She is very well organized, and ships very fast. It was very nice dealing with her.

8. I have always had a lovely experience with Pam whether buying from her and in your group orders She is simply the best.. and Im always satisfied completely as a customer..

I highly recommend her to anyone that asks

9. I bought a Volks f-03 head from Pam and she was super nice to work out our transaction and the shipping was super speedy! I would totally do business with her again :3

10. I just received an Obcession Set for my girl from Pam. It arrived SO fast, it's very professionally made, and I couldn't be happier. I'll post pics when the light's better.

Thank you Pam! ^_^

11. Purchased some socks for my Dollfie Sock Obsession from PamSD: *super* fast shipping and excellent communication. Came in perfect condition and really well made. Fantastic quality, highly recommended. : )

Thanks, Pam!

12. Hi! I have purchased a number of items from Pam, and she is a delight to deal with! All the items were professionally made, and delivered quickly. (And lucky for me, I gotten to buy directly from her at Meet-ups!)

I love her dresses, and her Surf Stuff!

I highly recommend her! And will certainly be buying from her again! :thumbup

13. I just purchased a shirt for my girl from Pam off of dollovely.com and am very happy :XD: The shirt arrived very, very fast, (of course, we both live in the same state) and was exactly as pictured on her site. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. I highly recommend her as a seller.

14. Pam just purchased a sweater from me. She's quick to pay, communication was clear....she was great. I'd be happy to do business with her again!!

15. I bought a MSD medievil gown from Pam, was shipped and arrived fast and the gown is even more beautiful in person, fit's my girl perfectly :fangirl:

Thanks so much again Pam, look forward to buying from again :dance

16. Pam rocks, and she does beautiful work too!

17. Pam adopted my ruined Model Doll Bella Auden. I had bought her and her last owner shoved her in box 1/3 the size she needed and in process of coming from UK her face was ruined and fingers broken. Pan offered to adopt her and make her beautiful again.Pam paid on layaway and was always on time and kept in touch the whole time. I would deal with Pam anytime. MK

18. I just recieved a GORGEOUS Juri 05 head... im extremely happy with it, and pam had great communication and was very fast! i'd love to do more buisness with her!

19. I purchased several clothing items from Pam's website, and the transaction was perfect. She's a lovely, responsible seller, and I'd have no hesitation to work with her again! Thank you so much, Pam!!

20. Fantastically talented seamstress. I have bought many clothing items from Pam and have always been very pleased.

You can't go wrong buying from Pam.