1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. I purchased an outfit from PamSD, and am more than pleased with it. She answered any questions I had on fit, and shipping was very fast. I'll be buying more. :)

2. I just purchased a Bella Auden from Pam. who gave her a new faceup . pierced her ears and blushed her body with manicure , She went out of her way to make sure I was happy and total transformed Bella into a sizzling sexy girl..

I recommend Pam in any transactions you might have and Yes Pam is a talented seamstress. I received a fabulous dress from her as well and the detailing is amazing.

: ) I highly recommend Pam for all your BJD clothing needs. dolls etc

3. I've had several wonderful transactions with Pam.

She bought my Delf Dreaming Elf Lishe head.
      I bought her Delf El head with faceup.
      And I've bought many of her wonderful dresses, cloaks and costumes!

Thanks Pam!

Hugs,
      Janine

4. Bought one of Pam's lovely dresses for my girl #2 of Pam's. It looks as lovely as it did in picture she posted and I can't wait to share pics of her in it with you all, MK

5. snagged the Luts Wind cut wig PamSD had for sale -- she was quick to communicate and good to work with. item was received today and was in good condition, exactly as listed. would definitely buy from her again.

thank you!

^_^

6. Excellent transaction with PamSD. I purchased some hands from her, shipping was quick and communication was great. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again. An A+ seller. Thanks!

7. Fantastic transaction - I purchased a mohair wig and it arrived quickly in great condition. PamSD had good communication, let me know when she'd received my payment and exactly when she'd shipped the item out.
      Thanks!

8. What a great creation PamSD's Klingon headpiece & nose, is! She shipped it quickly and carefully to me. Though I'm not a Trekkie, the piece looks like it could be used in other fun ways. It is beautifully crafted!!! Thanks!

9. PamSD was in one of my group orders. She was great to work with in every way and I'd be happy to have her in another order anytime. Thanks Pam :aheartbea

10. Bought a lovely Luts head from Pam, PERFECT transaction!

Friendly, and immediately looked up shipping info when I asked to reassure me. (I get so nervous when my resin travels.. ;))

Thanxxx for a great deal!

11. PamSD is amazing I just received a gorgeous OOAk peasant dress from her with corset. its absolutely beautiful and my girl is thrilled to pieces with it. the workmanship is wonderful.

I can highly recommend Pam , she makes the most delightful clothing

12. Wonderful Purchases from Pam, Bought eyes and a lavender gown for my Unoa Quluts 2 and fits her like a dream. Luts eyes are Awesome!
      :daisy Thank you Pam for a Delightful Sale! :daisy

13. Bought a pair of MSD shoes from this lovely lady. Shipped fast and they arrived with no problems to note. ^^

14. I just bought a Unidoll Real body from Pam. She was easy to talk to, packaged him up well, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

15. Bought a wonderful Dollmore Model body from Pam. She was open and honest about his flaws and he is wonderful, sadly not right skin tone but oh well. She packed him well and shipped fast.

Added note, Pam you need to fix link to your feedback thread, I had to do search.

16. bought afew patterns from PamSD. awesome to deal with and super fast shipping. A++++. Thanks!

17. I bought some football helments from PamSD and the transaction was a breeze. She replied quickly and shipped out super fast. Great seller! Thanks again. :)

18. Bought two dresses from PamSD and am thrilled with how they look. Lovely to PM and prompt with shipping. Very happy customer, who will definitely b purchasing again in the near future! :D

19. Pam creates lovely designs! Always with a flair for beauty and a unique touch, her work is lovely, whether the actual doll it's self . . or a costume for them . . Very nice to deal with! :) Just a couple of her things the BJDs here love to wear . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. A+++++

I purchased a Soom Lion Headpiece and it is perfect. PamSD shipped it very fast and the headpiece was exactly as described. I highly recommend PamSD!

:sumomo:

Gus