1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. PamSD Makes such beautiful clothing. She made be a double robe for my lovely Delphine, Satine. And i just love it to bits! <3

2. PamSD makes the most wonderful clothing I recently purchased a renissance gown and two rococo gowns she made for my girls.. There beautiful. I highly recommend this talented lady to all .

3. Got a fabulous muscle shirt for my Iplehouse Akando, EID, and it fits perfectly! Great transaction and communication; highly recommend this seller and clothes maker!:D Thanks Pam!!!

4. I ordered a black tank top and snakeskin briefs for Akando from PamSD--they arrived superquickly, and they're incredibly well made..
      Thanks, Pam!

5. Pam does wonderful work and is a pleasure to work with (she takes request!).
      Once, again thank-you very much.

6. I bought several pieces of clothing from Pam for my brand-new Iplehouse EID, and everything went beautifully! I couldn't be more pleased. :)

7. PamSD ran a quick IH GO and I was not only able to get a jacket from them, but she made sure shipping was fair and service was great! Lovely lady to deal with.

8. I just bought and received a Neale white mohair wig from PamSD and it is fabulous! The wig looks brand new! Pam shipped it super fast! Thank you, Pam! LilyRose

9. I bought a robe from PamSD. There were some shipping errors but it all got sorted out and in the end I got a nice robe for my Egyptian boy and am very happy. Thanks.

10. I was part of a recent Iplehouse group order Pam ran and have also bought from her in the past. They have always been excellent experiences and I'd happily buy fromher againi or join another GO she ran.

11. I just recieved my wig from PamSD, sent fast and well packaged. Would buy from her again!

12. I recieved my wig in the mail today. PamSD sent it quickly and well packaged. Will buy from her again!

13. I ordered an outfit from her website for my EID guy, timely shipping and was exactly as pictured. Will be shopping there again. :)

14. I bought a wig from Pam SD and it arrived superfast in lovely condition - thanks!

15. I participated in a recent Dollmore GO organized by PamSD, and she was excellent to work with - well organized, kept in touch, and shipped quickly once the (huge!) order arrived. Five stars! :)

:daisy

16. I participated in the Dollmore group order and it was a wonderful experience. She's so organized, knowledgeable, experienced, and shipped our orders immediately after receiving them. I will definitely jump in on a future order.

17. I just participated in a Dollmore group order with PamSD and she was amazingly efficient. Communication was perfect and she she shipped at light speed. I wouldn't hesitate to take part in any future order she was running.:)

18. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by PamSD and it went perfectly smoothly. She was excellent at keeping the thread updated about what was going on with the order. And my items were shipped out quickly as well. I would definitely join another group order run by her. Thanks again!

19. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by PamSD and Everything went smoothly and my stuff arrived at my house quickly with no problems

20. I was lucky enough to be ablke to adopt Pam's awesome Soom Sabik which she faced up, body blushed and di other amazing and wonderful things to make this guy even more a great pleasure to have. On top of that she helped me find a wig and some clothes from her sales thread that would fit him. I am so happy with my Kergie!