1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PamSD / dollovely.com

Jun 26, 2006

1. I bought 70cm dress from PamSD, she answered pms fast and shipped very quickly!
      Want definitely to deal with her again!!!

2. I bought a wig from PamSD and she was wonderful to deal with. Everything was shipped really nicely and arrived quickly. Thanks! :)

3. I commissioned PamSD to make me an EID outfit inspired by a coat set from Dream of Doll, I basically let her do as she saw fit and I love her interpretation of it. Her work is top notch and professional. I highly recommend her.

4. i ordered some eid woman outfits and i m really enjoy them !!!!
      stuning outfits with high quality fabrics , they come safely
      great seller many thanks again

5. I have just received a beautiful dress from PamSD and I am so happy with it. I got it for a Christmas gift and she sent it out so fast. That was just a very pleasant transaction.

6. I have bought a beautiful evening dress for my EID and a lace blouse for my SD16girl from PamSD.
      The transaction was simple, easy and nice. Very good communication. The outfits have been shipped out very fast and arrive quickly.
      And they are amazing !!! Many thanks PamSD ! :goldstar

7. I bought a beautiful Narae from PamSD. She was super sweet, great communication, and shipped the doll out right away..even sent me a free wig and outfit!...great transaction with a very nice person! Thanks so much, Pam!

8. PamSD made the most wonderful gypsy outfit for my tan Lishe. She was a fantastic person to work with, and I'm just please as punch with the outfit.

9. PamSD participated in my Iplehouse group order. She paid on time, communicated promptly, and was a pleasure when I handed over her items in person (local pickup). I've bought a number of doll items from her in person and would gladly do business with her anytime.
      Thanks for joining my group order!

10. Joined a group order of mine. Good communication and fast payment.

Thank you!

11. I commissioned a Spanish conquistador outfit from PamSD, Soom Super Gem size. The detailing and everything is absolutely perfect and true to the time period, and even a little worn-looking as it should be.

Thank you, Pam, and I also want to thank your friend, Tanya, for taking Xavier to San Diego for his custom fitting.

12. PamSD led a group order for shoes that fit EID women off of Ebay. Everything was perfectly smooth and she shipped them super fast. Thanks so much!!

13. I bought PamSD's Unidoll Ark default wig. It arrived super fast and was as described. Thanks! :)

14. PamSD bought some clothes from me, payment was fast and communication good, everything perfect! :D

15. Bought black jacket, 2 ruffley tops with pants and a great black tunic/shirt with pleather yoke from Pam. Excellent communications, she a sweetie to work with, fast shipping, and seriously she could teach the course on "Creative Packing 101". Everything arrived neatly tucked inside the black jacket... safe and sound. Awesome seller, highly recommended. And Pam, Liam LOVES his new black tunic/shirt. He looks really good in it. Thankx so much.

- ShadowHawke -

16. I participated in a JessicaHu Heels Group Order #2 that was lead by PamSD. Communication was prompt and everything went smoothly as usual. My items were sent quickly and arrived safely. Thanks!

17. I was part of PamSD's Gazillionth Dollmore Group Order. She was, as always, professional and organized and perfect. My things arrived today and I could not be happier. Thank you, Pam <3

18. I participated in a Dollmore GO lead by PamSD. This was my first GO and everything was perfect. Great communication, original thread was regularly updated and items were well packed when I received them. I would definitly participate in another GO with PamSD. Thanks again. :chocoheart:chocoberry

19. I was part of PamSD's Gazillionth Dollmore Group Order. This was my first GO ever and it went very smoothly. Pam was organized and communicated well. Everything was well packed and in great shape when I received them today. I would definitely participate in a GO run by PamSD! Thanks so much....my little boy is so glad to get his little undies :)

20. Pam did an amazing job on my Real Skin Iplehouse Luna. She did her face, body and extra feet and hands I also added to her order. She shipped her and parts safely back home and also made underwear for my 2 girls and one boy. Very wonderful person to deal with.