1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pandalilou

Jan 11, 2008

1. I sold 2 Pipos dolls to Pandalilou. She made all of her payments and notified me appropriately each time. Very sweet to work with.

2. just had a perfect transaction with pandalilou for a Pipos limited Mac ... i'm absolutely over the moon! The doll was in absolutely PRISTINE condition and shipping was quite reasonable. I think pandalilou and i had a brief miscommunication once (due to language issues) but it was quickly resolved and i would highly recommend this seller. A+

3. pandalilou and I did a trade - Her A-line, MNF Carl mod for my Luts SDELF Howl. To be honest, I was scared of doing a trade at first, but Pandalilou is absolutely AMAZING to work with, and my fear was put to rest. She sent pictures and information when she shipped her half out, and kept in contact almost every day. She didn't even scold me when I was late on sending my half of the trade out. (Which I'm still regretting hugely, and feel bad about, haha!)

Pandalilou, you are such a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy you left a message on my thread and that we were able to do this trade. Thank you so much, sweetie! <33

To everyone else, Pandalilou is a great seller/trader, and I couldn't have even hoped for such a wonderful transaction!

- Corgi

4. Pandalilou purchased a Littlefee Chiwoo Elf Girl Sleeping Faceplate from me and the transaction was wonderfully smooth. Payment was made as soon as my Paypal email address was sent to her and she let me know the moment that the faceplate arrived!

:clover Thank you for a wonderful transaction! Enjoy your new faceplate~ :clover

5. Suzy bought Io head to me.
      Great and perfect transaction! :D It's a pleasure to deal with you. ^________^

Thank you honey!

6. pandalilou bought a dollheart hat from me. Communication was excellent, payment prompt and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks so much!

7. I traded my Zaoll Luv with Pandalilou and she was very pleasant to deal with! She paid and shipped her half of the trade very quickly and was a joy to deal with in pm's. I would highly recomend doing business for her!

8. I sold a Soom Glot to Pandalilou, she was always so so nice and friendly, paid very promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. I would definately reccomend her for any and all future transactions. Excellent buyer <3

9. pandalilou purchased from our&#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. She paid promptly and kindly let me know when she received the package. She is really friendly and kindly let me know the effect of clothes. Thank you so much ^ ^

10. Wonderful transaction! I bought an SD-sized head from pandalilou who cleaned it for me and took pictures and answered my questions. She was very patient, she shipped promptly, and the communication was friendly. I'd like to add that the head was packed very carefully. Thank you!

11. Suzy bought a Sphaler outfit from me on layaway. She really kept her word when she said she will be done paying before January ends so I'm grateful for that. Even though she says she cannot write English perfectly, she tries hard to keep the communication pleasant. Once she received the package, she let me know it via PM.

Thanks a lot Suzy!

12. I sold / partially traded my Cuprit hooves to pandalilou, she was very fiendly and reliable, I got some nice clothes and shoes in the trade ^^ I can clearly recommend her.
      Thank you!

13. Did a partial trade with pandalilou and recieved my Soom Bygg Romantic Head very very quickly and she kept up wonderful communication!!!

14. I sold a pair of unoa hands to pandalilou and had a great transaction.
      She paid quickly, communication was great and she let me know the moment the hands arrived.

Thank you for a great transaction! :)

15. I sold some unoa faceplates to Pandalilou. The transaction was very pleasant and every went great. She paid right away and all her pm's were very friendly. She let me know when she received them and left feedback for me. Thank you!!

16. i had such a wonderful commission/transaction with pandalilou
      A++ overall <3
      thanks again
      K

17. I bought Soom Galena talons and legs in grey skin from her. She is a really sweet French girl and I love doing business with her again. In fact I just started a second deal ;). She answered all mails and all arrived fine and in perfect condition.
      Everytime again.

18. I bought the Soom Galena Gray Skin Wings from Pandalilou and it was the *best* transaction ever. ;)
      She is the most adorable seller you can imagine and she takes great care of her customers.
      Five stars all the way!

Encore merci, Pandalilou!!! ;)

19. Suzy bought a Luna head and a pair of hands from me. The transaction was planned for a layaway, but she ended up paying for her much sooner. Everything went super smoothly, and she was super sweet to deal with. Very happy with the transaction, Thank you!

20. I bought Bygg hooves. pandalilou sent hooves fast and it arrived very well packed and in good condition!Thank you!