1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pandalilou

Jan 11, 2008

1. Bought a Soom Bygg R. head from her. The transaction had gone as well as the Galena talons one. Thank you very much.

2. Pandalilou bought my Final Fantasy VII Cloud minimee head. It was a wonderful transaction and she payed me very fast and was very kind. I recommend her to any seller here on DOA. A great asset here!!!

3. pandalilou sold me her galena dress.
      she's a kind a sweet seller, and the outfit was perfectly packed and arrived safe and sound.
      I'm glad to have met her on DoA, and I'd be glad to deal with her again!
      highly recommended!!!

4. I sold my Jace/Shinichi to pandalilou on layaway and what a wonderful transaction it was, very friendly and quick communication and quick payments! Truly a wonderful person all around, thanks again!

5. I bought a DOLLZONE Dragon girl from pandalilou. The doll was packaged to ship very securely and arrived safely. And pandalilou added a very nice letter. Thank you!

6. I bought a pair of Sphaler Mireu legs from pandalilou. Great communication, excellent packaging. Also, very understanding when I was late paying. Highly recommend buying from pandalilou. Would definitely buy from her again!

7. Bought a head for a friend from pandalilou.Excellent communication and fast shipping.Very patient and nice and understanding throughout the transaction.Definitely will do a deal with her again in the future.Thank you from my friend and I.

8. pandalilou bought a Impldoll Demon male body from me.

It was a wonderful transaction. Paid lightening fast.
      Though the body arrived later than expected, she was being very patient about its arrival.

Thank you.

9. I sold a MNF to pandalilou, and she was wonderful: very sweet to talk to, paid promptly, and I would have no qualms about selling to or buying from her again :)

10. I bought a pair of Soom Alk wings from her. She was very understanding of my first time buying from the marketplace, and had wonderful communication. <3 The packaged arrived very quickly considering it was coming overseas! I was so happy when they arrived in perfect condition. Very wonderful to work with and I would recommend and buy from again.

Thanks so much! <3

11. I bought romantic grey Grit head and wings from Suzy pandalilou. There was no problem with purchase, easy, quikly and everything were exellent packaged. I am wery glad to deal with her! :)

12. I bought Chrom head from pandalilou. The transaction went great and I'm more than happy to give pandalilou a positive feedback.

13. pandalilou sold me a Euclase outfit and wig. Transaction was super smooth, and her communication was excellent. She even sent an adorable card along^^ I'd definitely work with her again!

14. I have trade with Suzy (pandalilou) ^^ I exchanged my Epidos body & Regen armor to AS Gavin Tan from Suzy. The transaction took place in a pleasant atmosphere and I loved it all ^^ And I pleased to have participate in a similar in future. Suzy great to work with and I would recommend her for all transaction and I would love to deal with her again ^^

15. Suzy bought a LTF face plate from me. She paid very fast and communication was nice and perfect. :)

16. I had a trade + my payment with pandalilou, because her item was more expensive than mine. Everything was excellent! She agreed for a short layaway, waited for money from me, answered fast and was very nice in communication. A doll came well packed and I'm very very pleased.
      Thank you very much again!

17. I purchased three Chloe faceplates with head back and neck thingy from Suzy. Her communication was excellent and most kind. Everything arrived promptly in perfect condition. I give highest recommendation! This transaction was a pleasure.

Jay

18. I bought an ANOther Secret Mr Wolf head from pandalilou.
      She was very friendly and sweet, the communication was really a joy. Even when they was a problem with her post office she told me what's going on and quickly solved it. The head arrived well packaged, it's safe and sound.
      I highly recommend her, this was a perfect transaction!

Thank you so much Suzy! :aheartbea

19. pandalilou bought a pair of SD13 boots from me. The transaction is smooth with good communication. Hope to trade with her again.

20. I sold a MNF arm to pandalilou. She was quick to pay and just an all around very pleasant buyer. Would love to do business with her again!