1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pandalilou

Jan 11, 2008

1. I traded Littlefee Ducky faceplate for Leah faceplate with pandalilou.
      She is really a sweet frenchie girl :) Everything went perfect. Highly recommended. :thumbup

2. I sold a Heye Elf head to Pandalilou. It was an absolutely perfect transaction, great communication and easy as pie. I'd deal with her again without reservations.

3. I purchased an ANother Secret Mr. Milu head from pandalilou. It was a great transaction and he was packaged very well.

4. [h=5] pandalilou bought some yosd out fits from me. Paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. ^^ [/h]++POSITIVE++

5. I bought her Soom Arkrose fantasy legs and hands and they not only came in excellent condition but she added cute extras! So I will leave SUPER AWESOME FEEDBACK for an awesome seller. Thank you so much!

6. pandalilou organized a split for my soom goss where she got the legs and another member got the body. She was very organized and handled it beautifully. Both members of the split paid on time and they were great to work with! I would be happy to deal with her again. :)

7. I've bought pandalilou's Soom Arkose Body on layaway. This had been my second transaction with her and again it had been a wonderful transaction. Thank you very much.:D

8. Suzy bought me Volks body. She's make quick payment and well communication. It such a great transaction to deal with her! Thank You so much!

9. pandalilou and i traded and even though there were some minor communication issues (no one's fault ^^) everything went great and was a positive transaction.

10. I bought a Notdoll body from pandalilou. Everything went fine! Thanks!

11. pandalilou bought a littlefee Lewi from me. Everything went fantastic, thank you!

12. I bought pandalilo's Pipos Dali <3
      Excellent communication, so very kind & sweet.
      He was shipped quickly & in excellent condition- very happy!

13. I bought an Another Secret Drizzle head from Pandalilou and it was a great transaction! The head arrived safely and quickly in wonderful condition. I would happily do business again! A+

14. Pandalilou purchased a LUTS girl body from me. She was easy to speak with and paid promptly. She kept me updated with the doll's arrival and overall was a pleasant customer ^ ^

Thank you so much! :hug:

15. I bought a limited edition fairy xanthe (doll chateau) from pandalilou. She gave a wonderful introduction to the doll (images and extras) on offer based on my marketplace offer.
      Not the fastest at replying (unfortunately has a life :p) but sinsere and helpful in her reply’s with perfect packaging!
      Definitely would work with them again.

16. Pandalilou responded to my wtb fairyland altis faun legs. She was very fast and friendly in her communication. Shipped the package fast and the legs arrived in perfect condition. Wpuld absulutly recomend buying drom her.

17. I purchased Pandalilou's Fairyland Niella heads and Iru outfit. It arrived to the U.S. well packed and communication was wonderful! Thank you for your patience with me! I definitely recommend her.

18. I bought a Minifee full set from Pandalilou and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was always great and the doll was shipped quickly and carefully packed. I highly recommend her :)
      Thanks Pandalilou!

19. + Positive feedback +
      I purchased an Alan Sarang B head from Pandalilou. The head arrived safely in great packaging. Thank you for your patience with me!
      Highly recommend seller.

20. I contacted Pandalilou regarding their sales thread for a Realfee Mari with open and sleeping faceplates. They allowed me to do a layaway and were beyond kind when they allowed me to make one payment a bit later due to a emergency. Communication was great throughout and the doll arrived safely to me without any issues. I would gladly work with them again. Thank you!