1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PandorasToyBox

Sep 9, 2009

1. PandoraToyBox purchased a Luts CP Delf head from me. The transaction went smoothly and she contacted me when she had received the package.:kitty2
      Recommended!<3

2. I bought a minifee shiwoo head from PandorasToybox, communication was great and the item arrived with no damage to resin which was as described. thank you!

3. pandorastoybox bought a Angel Region Ami from me. It was a wonderful transaction, they where communicative, fast to pay, and pleasant to deal with! Defiantly wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again! : )

4. Bought a Harang head from PandorasToyBox, the shipping was both fast and amazingly secure. He arrived in perfect condition!

5. Bought a Delf El from PandorasToyBox. Communication was good. They ended up not being able to ship when they originally intended to, but kept me informed until they were able and the doll arrived un-damaged and in condition described in the sales post. Thank you again for a smooth transaction and the opportunity to own such a lovely doll.

6. I bought a minifee Niella from PandorasToyBox and the transaction was very quick and simple- very well packaged and good communication :) Thanks!

7. PandorasToyBox bought Volks Pinoko from me and the transaction was perfect. Payment was very fast, and her communication was excellent. All replies were quick , and she let me know as soon as Pinoko arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you!

8. Bought an adorable Ante minifee from her & she packed her super well <3 I would definitely purchase from her again. She communicated very well & shipped fast!

9. I bought a Delf El from PandorasToyBox. He arrived well packed and she is lovely to deal with. She even painted him and wow! He's so handsome. Thank you so much for my Blake!

10. I bought a yo-sd body from PandorasToyBox in 2 month layaway.
      Once the payments were finished, he stopped anser me. 14 days passed until I got an answer from she. I asked for the tracking number and the time passed and he did not give it to me. In the end, very sad and disappointed I asked for a refund, I did not want to wait more time.

I also had to wait several days to get my money back and I still lost $ 5 with the refund. I lose my money and my time. A very bad experience.

11. Frankly this was a bad experience for me as well. We had set up an initial deposit August 3rd with the agreement that she would pay every month on the month for the following two months. And while I do appreciate that she paid early, I was actually not expecting payment until October 2nd. I do not check my paypal very frequently as I do not use it and I received no notifications that she had finished payments. I had also mentioned to her that I only accepted personal payments because it takes out fees otherwise and she said she agreed to send them as personal payments and then did not do so, I figured it must have wanted her to pay extra to send as personal payments and I ended up losing about $10 but I did not make a big deal as it really was such a small amount and it wasn't worth getting frustrated over. After I had not responded as I was very inactive and not expecting payment for another 2 weeks I then received a slew of messages from her from one of my inactive facebook pages and apologized that I had not been in communication and explained that I am currently working 12 hour days at work due to our assistant manager having been fired and our store being short staffed. I was unable to ship out her body when I had planned to and my schedule caused problems. After planning to send her the tracking number and being unable to deliver I told her I would refund her when I got paid (which I did) and she got upset because I was honest and told her she would have to wait until my paycheck on October 7th as I did not have any disposable funds. Despite letting her know I would be processing her refund Monday she harassed me and blew up my phone while I was at work and I ended up having to leave work even though it was still the day I promised and I had planned on refunding her without hesitation once I was out of work. Apparently because her initial payment was an international echeck, PayPal penalized her transaction and didn’t refund her entirely. They retained $5 of her deposit. I offered to refund her the additional $5 when I got paid next and she continued to disparage me. I still plan on refunding her those $5 despite her poor treatment of me because I believe it to be the right thing to do. But she treated me like a scammer despite my many years in the community and my consistently good feedback. I did not keep her in the dark once I had a reliable source of communication and I spoke to her and let her know what was going on the entire time. Overall I would not ever consider selling to her again.

12. I bought an imda Babette from PandorasToyBox and was very happy with the transaction. Communication was prompt, shipping was quick, and the doll arrived to me well-packaged and in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from PandorasToyBox again!