1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PandorasToyBox

Sep 9, 2009

1. Perfect customer service :3 I'd love to buy from again! bought a leekeworld kyle head, it came quickly and was in perfect condition :D

2. I bought an adorable Yo-SD teddy bear set from PandorasToyBox. The transaction was smooth, communication was good and it was shipped out quickly. Thanks so much!

3. PandorasToyBox bought 3 pairs of shoes from me~~~
      A Really nice buyer~^^
      and paid fast~
      Thanks very much~^^

4. Sold a lovely dress to PandorasToyBox...Excellant trans all the way. Great communication! Sell with confidence^_~ hugs, gg

5. Pandora and I had a great trade. She made sure to get me a tracking number and let me know right away when her doll showed up too! Thanks so much, we'll be doing business again soon!!!

6. I bought some shoes from pandoras toybox
      communication was great and shipping was fast!!
      thanks again

7. PandorasToyBox and I had a wonderful trade transaction and are about to have another! I would totally work with her again, absolutely!

8. I bought some shoes from PandorasToyBox, and everything went great. Super fast shipping and great communication. Thank you! :)

9. I had another GLORIOUS transaction with PandorasToyBox. She's lovely to work with, I'm very pleased with the swap we had! I'd totally work with her again.

10. Pandora bought a Yo-SD Shinn from me and she was super nice to deal with! She kept good communication with me, was fast to replying and paid me promptly.

Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

11. traded with Pandora, wonderful transaction! great communication! would love to deal with again ^__^

12. I bought a Liebchen from pandora.

She was very friendly and quick to respond.

Shipping was super fast, and the Doll was carefully packaged and in perfect condition.

I'd definitely do business with her again.

Thanks for the great transaction!

13. +++++++++++POSITIVE+++++++++++++

I bought a Puki NS body from Pandora. It came fast and wonderfully shipped in its original Fairyland box even! The communication was Excellent! I am delighted with the body and the entire transaction.
      Thank You Pandora!!!!

14. I bought a YoSD Tanpopo boy from Pandora. He just arrived and it's perfect. Also the communication with Pandora was wonderful. 100% recommended seller!

15. got my dim benetia from pandora, shes super friendly and great to buy from, the doll arrived very quickly and in fantastic condition.....would buy from pandora again anytime

16. I traded my two MSD for her lovely SD and I am sooo happy! She is home now, and even though she didn't have a box she was really well packaged and not damaged at all. The communication was great and often and pandorastoybox was very very understandning with everything. I'm totally happy about this transaction and would love to deal with pandorastoybox again. Hugsies and thanks for everything <3

17. Bought a Yo-SD boy set from PandorasToyBox. There was a bit of a mix up with the pricing so she threw in a free t-shirt. Can't complain about free things now can I? :)

Would have no problems buying from her again.

18. sold a pair of eyes to her. There was a delay in shipping service but she was really understanding about it. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Good transaction!

19. I traded my EID Evan for her Breakaway. The transaction went perfectly; Great communication, quick shipping!! Everything went well and I'm very happy! Thank you so much!! :3

20. I bought Husky (Dollshe) from PandorasToyBox.
      The communication was every friendly, shipping was quick fast and the packing was excellent