1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PandorasToyBox

Sep 9, 2009

1. I bought a pair of Pink shoe's from Pandora. They are very cute. Communication and shipping was all very smooth. I highly recommended.

2. I purchased a Leeke D body from Pandorastoybox, and it was shipped really quickly, wrapped safely and with goodies!! excellent transaction over all! would gladely do it again!

3. bought a yo-sd skirt from Pandora. Everything about it and the transaction are fantastic!

4. I just traded/bought a Dreaming Shiwoo modded head from Pandora, and he just arrived, promptly, in awesome condition, with these gorgeous eyes. She was such a pleasure to work with, responded to all my questions, and the trade (two pairs of shoes and some money) went so smoothly! I would definitely buy from again!!!

5. excellent comunication!
      excellent seller!
      excellent shipping!!!

thanks for my cans of msc !:aheartbea

6. Thank you for the great eyes and the super fast shipping. I love them! Cheryl

7. Bought 2 pairs of eyes from PandorasToyBox and she shipped them that same day! o_o I think this is the record for fastest I've ever received an item, lol. Items were perfect condition, well wrapped, thank you for a great transaction! :D

8. I bought a set of eyes from Pandora and they were shipped the day I paid and I got them 2 days later. They are in excellent condition. The communication was fantastic and I would highly recommend buying from her

9. I just bought the *cutest* little frilly sun dress and panty sets (2 yo-sized) from PandorasToyBox. The quality is amazing and so was the pricing. I couldn't ask for a more friendly seller to do business with, and it's clear from the quality of her work and her transaction dealings that she takes great joy in what she does. Will definately buy from again!

10. I just bought a pair of beautiful baby blue eyes from PandorasToyBox and wow are they amazing! she was wonderful to work with and she shipped very fast, and packed them very well!, i would buy from again! thank you so very much!!

Rowen!

11. I was looking for a specific hairband, and PandorasToyBox offered me one. :) Very nice, and highly recommended.

12. I bought a beautiful pair of eyes from Pandora. Thank you for the prompt delivery.

13. I completed a trade with Pandoras Toybox and it went very smooth. Her communication is always prompt and she let me know when the item shipped. Thank you for the trade, I really appreciate it!

14. I bought the cutest MSD Tulip dress from PandorasToyBox! The transaction was just perfect1 thanks so much:D

15. I bought clothes from Pandorastoybox, everything came quickly and in great condition. A lovely seller!

16. Pandora bought a yosd neon from me, she is very kind to communicate with and made a really fast payment. ^ ^

17. Highly recommended seller, great communication and SUPER fast shipping, thank you Pandora! I love my head ;D

18. I just bought a doll from Pandora which arrived today. She was great to deal with, posted immediately which meant the doll only took 4 days to get to Spain! She also sent some cute extras, which are really appreciated. I would highly recommend Pandora to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.:whitetruffle
      Thanks so much Pandora.
      Hugs Sharon in Spain xx

19. I bought a couple of puki clothes items from PandorasToyBox, and they arrived quickly, and with more items than I have expected!
      definitely recommend, looking forward future transactions))

20. Traded my YOSD Kun for her Dollshe body. Trading was smooth, easy and nice.
      She's very kind and friendly, fast replying of the pm's. I totally recommend her!