1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pannytheangel

Mar 5, 2010

1. I bought some eyes from Pann and the transaction couldn't have been smoother ! Pann is very friendly and communicative. The eyes arrived quickly, were well wrapped and came with a little gift! I highly recommend Pann.

2. Bought 3 pairs of eyes from Pannytheangel. Shipped not only well packed but fast too. Excellent person to deal with.

3. I purchased a beautiful gray wig from Pannytheangel. She was very sweet and kept in good contact with me. I am very happy with the wig, and I would definitely work with Pannytheangel again :)

4. I bought a cute little MnF head from Pannytheangel and she not only shipped right away, she included the cutest little pair of (much needed) pants as a gift! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. Pannytheangel bought an Abadon head from me and even found someone else to buy the body since I didn't want to part with the head without a buyer for both :D They were very friendly the entire time and payment was prompt! Definitely recommended! :)

6. Pannytheangel is awesome! I was considering a brand new split with her, but she found one on the marketplace and contacted me. She was organized, communication was great, and we both ended up with that we wanted for less. Hooray!

7. panny was a participant in my "time for a new do" wig swap! the wig was shipped within the time limit and love by her partner! thank you for helping make my swap more amazing!

8. Panny bought a wig from me, communication was awsome and fast payment! Thanks for everything!

9. i was in panny's eye swap, she was excellent with communication and even helped me with some ignorance on my part, my partner was pleased with the eyes i sent her and i LOVED the eyes i got in return! i would love to participate in any of her swaps in the future!

10. Pannytheangel joined my Coolcat GO, and was wonderful! She paid quickly, communicated often, and has a great attitude! Thanks again! :)

11. Pannytheangel participated in my SOOM GO. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

12. I was a participant in the All Materials Eye swap that Pannytheangel ran.
      She did a wonderful job pairing people up with eyes by price, and did a great job of sticking to (at least my own) wishlist, which is a task in itself.
      Communication with Panny was wonderful.
      Overall I think as a swap organizer/leader, I think she did a fantastic job, and would have no problems joining another swap of hers in the future.
      Thank you <3

13. I participated in Pannytheangel's eye swap.
      She did a wonderful job hosting this swap. Had really excellent communication and kept an eye on (pardon the pun) what was happening with me recieving my eyes (due to slow international shipping).

I am really keen to join in another one of her swaps.

Thanks!

14. I participated in an eye swap organized by Pannytheangel. Communication was prompt and clear, organization very efficient. Great organizer for swaps!

15. I was part of Pannytheangel's eye swap!
      She is a great host and does a wonderful job in keeping things fair :aheartbea

16. I participated in pannyangel's eye swap! She was a great host that arranged it so that overall everyone got what they wanted. great communication and organization! I would LOVE to join in another swap of hers if and when she runs the next one! thanks so much, pannyangel!!! you are awesome!!!

17. Pannytheangel bought a set of jointed hands from me, and everything went perfectly. I'd be happy to deal with Pannytheangel again any time! :)

18. Durr... totally did not realize participants could give feedback!
      Participated in the all materials eye swap, and had a great time!
      Everything was organized nicely, and as far as I could tell, it all went without a hitch!
      Thanks for helping me freshen my eye stash! ;)

19. I sold a shirt to Panny and everything went just fine! Thanks, Panny!

20. I was a participant in Pann's Fairyland F65 Lorence Fullset split, and it couldn't have gone better! :) Pann was a fantastic split organizer/etc, and shipped the items out quickly after they arrived, and everything was in perfect condition.

Would definitely join other group orders or splits with Pann in the future! :)