1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pannytheangel

Mar 5, 2010

1. I joined a split hosted by Panny for a Fairyland Lorance fullset outfit. Outfit arrived without a hitch and Panny was a joy to communicate with! I would definitely split with her again! Thanks, Panny!

2. Pannytheangel participated in my LeekeWorld GO!, and was a joy to work with! She was super kind and friendly, was patient with me, and was quick to respond to my PM's as well as to send out the payments. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much!! :)

3. I participated in a split for the F65 Lorence fullset wig. Pannytheangel was great to work with, very friendly, prompt in communication, updated her split thread and me whenever there was a change and when the order arrived to her, my wig was sent out very promptly. She even refunded me for excess shipping! I would very happily work with her again anytime!

4. I sold a pair of Granado jointed hands to her. Everything went great! She had some delays with payment, but she always kept me informed and I really appreciate it.

Recommended!! :D

5. I bought a Juri head from Pannytheangel. Everything went perfectly. Thanks so much! :)

6. Pannytheangel purchased a pair of SD boots from me. All around great buyer! Paid quickly, communication was friendly and I was notified when the boots arrived. I would gladly do business again.

7. Panny purchased a MNF head from me! Her communication, and payment were prompt! Very very nice buyer, great to work with, loved being able to have fast and friendly conversations. Thank you so much!

8. I bought 12mm from this lovely seller we kept in great contact and they were honest that they shipped out late and it was fine with me as long as she got back I was happy! I got these 12mm gold yellow eyes from her and they are so damn cute! I love them first 12mm I have ever had!

9. Wonderful seller - bought some damaged MNF hands from Panny and they shipped promptly, letting me know when there was a problem with the type of shipping and letting me choose how to proceed. Everything went smoothly and I received the hands very quickly with no problems.

Thanks for a great transaction - I highly recommend Pannytheangel <3

10. ~~ Took part in my May Dollmore GO, Everything went super swell! Thank you ! ~~

11. Purchased a feeple65 body from pannytheangel, communication was great, kept me up to date on any delays, and shipped promptly! I would have liked if the body was packed a little better, it did not come in a company doll box, part of the USPS box it was sent in was crushed when it arrived, but the body was not damaged so everything is good! Great seller, made my quest to create my grail doll come true!

12. Sold a HummingDolly 65cm body to Pannytheangel, she was a fantastic person to work with. I had a slight delay in shipping and she was patient with me, her payment was sent right away. I would be totally happy to have a transaction with her again!

13. I bought 12 mm yellow glass eyes from Pann, great communication and they came in very quickly. Thank you so much!

14. Panny joined my BlueFairy GO. I loved dealing with her, so pleasant!!! I'd do business again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

15. Pannytheangel purchased a pair of eyes from me. Payment was super prompt and communication was great. Thanks!

16. Pann bought soom wolf knight human head from me, the communication was great and payment was prompt as well. The posting of parcel got delayed due to my busy schedule and she was very kind and understanding. I would definitely love to deal with her in near future if there is any chance again :)

17. Pannytheangel bought a Ringdoll body from me and the transaction was super smooth and fast. She was also kind enough to let me know when the body arrived.
      Thanks~ ^.^

18. POSITIVE!! :)

It's my second transaction with pannytheangel and I'm very happy with it. I sold some clothes for MSD to her. She was very nice and fast with PMS and she paid right away. Everything has gone smoothly and I 100% recommend this user as a buyer!

Thank you!

19. I just sold a head to Pannytheangel and payment and communications were very fast and courteous. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction!

20. Pannytheangel sold me a bust piece for the FL Fline body. It was well packed, and arrived safely. She's a great seller.