1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pantalaimon

Apr 3, 2008

1. I sold some Soom Fantasy Feny/Necy parts to Pantalaimon. PMs and payment were prompt and polite and there were no problems at all. Thanks!

2. Bought handmade clothes from me. Great communication. Prompt payment. A+

3. I sold a mini Dollheart Fer to Pantalaimon. The transaction went through perfectly and I would highly recommend her 110% to everyone!!

Hugest thankies for buying :)

4. I sold a Soom Necy body to Pantalaimon. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. Thanks so much again!

5. I sold Soom Necy/Feny head for Pantalaimon. Thanks for easy and nice transaction, I would happily deal with you any time again! My best recommends and thanks! <3

6. I bought a fer from pantalaimon. The shipping was fast and it was well packaged. Thanks!

7. Bought a MNF Miyu> I had a wonderful experience. Communication was wonderful and the doll is as wonderful in person as she was in photos. I would definitely conduct business again.

8. Pantalaimon bought a Mushroom Peddler Singe dragon from me via layby. She was very reliable and a pleasure to deal with. I would happily recomend Pantalaimon.

9. super positive feedback for Pantalaimon! she purchased my AileenDoll LE ROT: super fast payment, nice and friendly communication, everything perfect.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, thank you sor this smooth transaction! <3

10. Pantalaimon bought some Mako eyes from me and paid right away. Thank you!!!! :)

11. I bought a Dearmine unpainted resin cat figure that was the Spring 2015 event gift from Pantalaimon. She communicated well, mailed quickly, and packed the figure perfectly. I would happily do business with her again.

12. I purchased a tinydelf centaur from Pantalaimon and everything was superb! Communication was great, shipping speedy, and everything was packed quite well! I'd highly recommend them as a seller and would be happy to do business with them again!

Thanks!!

13. Pantalaimon sold me a Dearmine Chopin originally via layaway and they are awesome! I surprisingly (for myself too) paid him of within a week of starting the layaway and they were great about packing him up and getting him shipped as soon as they possibly could! He came super well packed and is just freaking adorable. Friendly communication, and just all around a pleasure to deal with. I would happily deal with them again and recommend them as a seller to anyone! Thank you so much for my adorable Puff, and for the smooth transaction! :>

14. I sold a DearMine Picasso Bitter to Pantalaimon, and it was a perfect transaction! They paid straight away and let me know when he arrived! I would happily do business with them again :D

15. Bought a DD head from Pantalaimon. Very smooth transaction. Shipping was quick.

16. I sold Pantalaimon my Realfee Pano fullset. Her layaway payments were very prompt and she was just a gem to work with throughout!

17. I bought a dearmine priscilla provence from pantalaimon about a couple weeks ago, would have left feedback sooner were it not for the forum closing. It was a great and easy transaction, she's super nice and even sent some lovely extras. Would buy from again!

18. I sold Pantalaimon a Fairyland F60 Soony head. Communication was great and payment was prompt. Overall a very easy and smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

19. Pantalaimon purchased an FM60 Rin from me. Payment was incredibly swift! All communication was friendly and prompt, and she let me know when the doll had arrived safely. A wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with Pantalaimon again.

20. Bought a fullset Liria from Pantalaimon. She let me know that he face up had a small blemish on the forehead (not noticeable really, especially with a wig on) and that the dress was kind of hard to zip. Honestly neither bother me but I'm happy she was upfront! Everything was packed safely and she shipped super quick. I'm extremely satisfied, thank you!