1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pantalaimon

Apr 3, 2008

1. Pantalaimon sold me her FL Realfee Pano in Natural skin. Packed it very well for trip in this frigid weather and thank goodness box was great protector as FL box was in great shape as was Pano. Thrilled with my latest small one and I can't wait to get to know her better.

2. I bought a pair of FL Realfee wing sfrom Pantalaimon. Communication was smooth, and shipping was super fast. Great wings! Thanks.

3. Pantalaimon purchased an outfit from me through a split payment. Everything went super smoothly and they let me know when it had arrived. Thank you :)

4. I purchased an F60 Chloe head from Pantalaimon who was very responsive and friendly! The head was shipped quickly, and it was a great transaction overall. I'd be happy to purchase from Pantalaimon again. Thank you.

5. I just bought a Fairyland FP60 ID.1 head from from Pantalaimon, who was absolutely awesome to deal with.
      She shipped the head out very quickly (packaged very safely), answered all my questions, and provided screencaps of purchase receipts and photos of shipping forms. She was friendly and pleasant, and I'd be happy to deal with her again.

Thank you very much!

6. I've sold a head of nanuri 2012 and everything has been great. She is very friendly and quick payments.

7. Hi! I'm super happy I got an opportunity to buy a Feeple 60 head from Pantalaimon. She was very lovely, quick to respond, and shipped very fast. My box arrived to my parents place with no problems. I found the head to be packaged very well so there were no damages. I would highly recommend Pantalaimon and would be thrilled to do business with her again. Thanks again Pantalaimon!:aheartbea

8. I bought a Dearmine Picasso Classic pink skin and Picasso Bean pink skin from Pantalaimon and the transaction was wonderful! She shipped both out quickly and was always fast at responding to messages and very friendly. She even threw in some extras, which was much appreciated! Thanks again! :kitty2

9. I bought a FLAM head. Communication was great and the head arrived without any problems!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a 2014 Feeple60 Juri Soony Elf Event head from Pantalaimon, and it was an excellent transaction.

Pantalaimon was friendly in all her communications, and shipped the head out quickly. I appreciate the care she took to package the head to ensure it would not get damaged. The head arrived safe and sound, and I'm very happy with my purchase.

I would gladly buy from Pantalaimon again. Thank you!

11. I bought a Fairyland Rus in agra tan from Pantalaimon, she was very friendly in our conversations and always replied fast, shipped the doll super quickly and it arrived totally safe.The friend I bought Rus for is so happy and also wanted to thank for her Rus.
      I recommend buying from Pantalaimon and would buy from her again anytime!

12. I purchased an M-Line Minifee Body from Pantalaimon. She was super friendly, and was nice enough to send the COA with the body since it was a split. :) I would love to do business with her again!

13. I bought a realfee sira faceplate from pantalaimon. The communication was very good, and it was such an easy and quick transaction. Shipping was also super fast, and it arrived packaged very well and in perfect condition.

14. I bought the FL Ria outfit, wig, staff, and horns (sans shoes). Everything was wrapped very well! I would gladly buy from this seller again if the opportunity arrises :).

15. Had an amazing transaction! I purchased a minifee body from Pantalaimon and the package was neatly secured! Everything arrived safe and perfect! Communication was quick as well, will gladly work with again!

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I recently purchased a Feeple60 Moe body from Pantalaimon. The transaction was pleasant and very smooth. She allowed me a short layaway that I was able to pay off early so she shipped to me early! She even refunded the difference in shipping. I cannot recommend her enough. Thank you ever so much! :abow:

17. I bought a R.Pi Pipos armour body from Pantalaimon. They were quick and polite with their messages and very helpful. They let me know when they had shipped the doll and it was well packaged. The doll arrived safely and was as described. Would definately buy from again :)

18. Pantalaimon bought LittleFee Chloe from me. The transaction was wonderful. The payment was fast and I was informed once the doll arrived :)
      Thank you very much!

19. I bought a minifee a-line body from Pantalaimon. A perfect transaction from start to finish. Communication was friendly, the body was shipped super fast and was wrapped extremely well for the journey. She arrived in mint condition. I'm super happy with my purchase. Thank you so much:)

20. I bought a Pukifee faceplate from Pantalaimon. Great transaction. Excellent communication and the faceplate was very well packaged and shipped super fast. Thanks so much.