1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for paperaya

May 20, 2011

1. I purchased a pair of shoes from Paperaya, they arrived quickly and in great condition!

2. Bought a Brown 6-7 Iplehouse wig from paperaya. Wig was in excellent condition and communication was prompt. I would highly recommend buying from her.

3. Bought some eyes from Paperaya, she was so nice and easy to talk to, prompt responses, prompt to ship, good stuff. Very pleased and I would absolutely use her again! ^9^

4. paperaya bought a Leeke Mihael Head from me~she is nice and let me know the layaway plan in detail~also she paid on schedule and the transaction went on smoothly~I highly recommend her~thank you!=)

5. I bought a wig for my YoSD from paperaya. From beginning to end, the whole transaction went wonderfully. I had a few questions about the wig before I bought it, and she answered my PMs promptly and politely. She kept me informed about everything and even paid for tracking out-of-pocket because she felt bad that she was unable to get it out the next day. WHen the wig came, it was packed well and excellent quality. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and buy from her again, myself.

6. Paperaya bought a wig from me. She was lovely to deal with, friendly in communication and fast with payment. I couldn't be happier with this transaction! Thank you again!

7. paperaya participated in the Secret Santa 2011 swap that I ran. She sent her gift on time and did a great job as a swap partner :)

8. paperaya bought a doll from me via layaway and the transaction went very smoothly. She maintained great communication, paid in a timely fashion, and let me know the moment her doll arrived. Thank you so much for the lovely transaction! :D

9. I bought a doll (doll leaves w) from paperaya on layaway. She is a really nice seller who helped keep tracked of my payments and shipped the doll as fast as she could. The doll arrived in a almost brand new condition today. Really happy with it! <3

10. paperaya bought a Sony Vaio prop from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you for a pleasant transaction! :3

11. she's really a good buyer (^-^)
      thank you!!!

[for props]

12. I've purchased DollZone Kay from paperaya. Thank you for a great transaction!

13. I traded some cash and a pair of dice earrings for a doll head.

Great deal on both sides, great communication, and fast shipping. Really she did amazing with the super safe packaging too! The doll head is exactly as promised. Very happy!

14. Fantastic seller!!! Purchased two pairs of glass eyes and they arrived perfect. Thanks!

15. I bought a Impldoll Cyril off of paperaya and she was wonderful! The doll is perfect and the shipping was fast, she was quick to respond to any questions, and picture requests! I would love to work with her again! <3

Rowen!
      [h=2][/h]

16. I bought a 6-7 cream white YO-SD wig! It was wounderfully packaged and came so fast! Thanks so much ^__^ Will do buisness again defenitly <3

17. I bought Dreamingdoll high heeled feet from paperaya, and everything went perfectly. Communication was great, it was a pleasure to do business with her.:) Thank you!

18. paperaya bought an LE Tarot - 0- Lev the Fool from me.
      Everything was perfect such as fast payment and really good communication.
      I would really recommend she as a buyer! ​

19. Sold a pair of boots topaperaya. Friendly and a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommended!

20. I bought a Soom Nor head from Paperaya. It was exactly as described and she shipped safely and promptly. Excellent transaction. Thanks