1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for passionasfashion (Diana)

Jun 14, 2007

1. I had an absolutely lovely transaction with passionasfashion! Great communication. She purchased a MNF Vampire Shiwoo Head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when he arrived safe and sound. Thank you again!

2. Diana won an event arm/head set from me in an auction, and it was a very pleasant experience. Her communication is very clear and polite, her payment prompt, and she let me know when the package arrived safely. An A+ buyer!

3. passionasfashion purchased Vampire MNF Shiwoo from me. She was exceptionally professional and communicative. Don't hesitate to buy from her!

4. I sold a sleeping MNF Shushu head to passionasfashion. She is a wonderful buyer with quick and polite communication and payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

5. Fashionaspassion commissioned me for faceups on her MNF Juri'08 and Shiwoo, and everything went perfectly! It was a lovely transaction, and I would be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

6. Did a few more commissions for passionasfashion, for several Unoa boys and girls. She's always a pleasure to work with and very good with instructions. :)

7. Passionasfashion just bought a sleeping MNF head from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, very curtious, professional and quick with payment. I'd do business with her again any time :)

8. passionasfashion bought an MSD hoodie from me. she was wonderful to deal with, great communication and paid quickly. thank you!

9. More commissions for passionasfashion! She is always a perfect customer, I couldn't be happier to work with her. :)

10. Bought Unoa hands, Good transaction and fast payment.

11. I sold a NS Miyu Sleeping Head to Passionasfashion (Diana) and the transaction was a huge success :) She is very friendly, great communication and fast payment. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Diana again :kitty2 Thanks for such a smooth and pleasant transaction ~

12. I sold my fullset SDC Ren outfit to passionasfashion and it was a wonderful transaction! I highly recommend her and would be happy to work with her again- fast payment, excellent communication throughout the transaction, and very understanding. Thank you very much again! :)

13. Diana bought some Unoa hands from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. Very nice transaction :)

14. She bought a Shiwoo head from me! she was quick in payment and communication! Great Buyer! It was pleasure doing business with!

15. I sold an FCS F-40 (complete doll) to passionafashion and everything went great. She asked all her questions up front and was very clear in communicating. It made things really easy and stress-free, because I knew she was on the same page as me about every detail. Would gladly sell to this user again!

16. passionasfashion joined my Mini Shoes GO with 2079 Realms with a HUGE order! She was very polite in all of her PMs, and was patient with the long wait from the company. All in all she was very pleasant to deal with and I would love her to join another one of my GOs. Thank you for participating! :)

17. I sold my JID Asa outfit to passionasfashion. She was really pleasant to deal with, paid promptly and let me know when the outfit arrived.

All of which I really appreciate so much! A great, relaxing international deal - thank you!

18. passionasfashion purchased some delf boy shoes from me, everything went smoothly :)

19. I painted a couple of faceplates for Diana - she paid promptly, gave very thorough instruction and shipped and packed things quickly and nicely. She also let me know they returned safely, which is important to me! Thanks very much! Hope to work with you again!

20. passionasfashion purchased some items from my prop shop. She made quick payment. had great communication. highly recommended. welcome back anytime :)