1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for passionasfashion (Diana)

Jun 14, 2007

1. ☆★Lovely DOA'er took place in my Dollmore Group order, Would love to work with again!★☆

2. passionasfashion participated in my Crobidoll GO. Her payment was prompt, as were her responses when an item in her order went out of stock. Many thanks!

3. passionafashion purchased a pair of Volk hands from me. Communication was wonderful!!! I would certainly love to engage in another transaction with passionafashion. Thank you so much and enjoy!!

4. passionasfashion purchased 2 pair of MNF jeans. Nice and easy transaction, lovely to work with. What more could you ask for! Thanks much and hope you enjoy them!+!+

5. I sold some shoes to passionasfashion. Such a lovely buyer to work with. Good communication, fast payment and they let me know when the items arrived. I would be more than happy to work with passionasfashion again. Thanks so much!

6. passionforfashion purchased a pair of Minifee Feet from me. All communications were friendly and polite and she made payment promptly with absolutely no issue! Definitely recommended! Thanks, dear!!

7. Diana purchased my Fairyland Chicline Bohemian Ital. She was very prompt with payment, and would do business again. Thank you!

8. Passionasfashion participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Excellent customer, patient and understanding to delays with the company. Would certainly do business with again.

9. Diana bought some Luts shoes from me and it was flawless, she has great communication. Thank you!! :)

10. Sold a pair of minifee gloves hands to passionasfashion. Very good transaction, thank you! :)

11. passionasfashion purchased a MiniFee Chloe from me!
      She paid promptly, communication was concise and friendly, it was all around a great transaction!
      A+++ Buyer!

12. passionafashion purchased a MiniFee bow and glove hands from me. Quick payment and excellent communication, thank you so much :). Would be happy to do business with her again.

13. passionasfashion purchased from me the boots from the Sionna Fomhar fullset from Fairyland some weeks ago. She replied quickly to every one of my messages, always with great communication, paid right away, and let me know when the package arrived to her house ^^.

I will gladly deal with her again in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you soo much sweetie ^^ !!

14. passionasfashion bought my F60 SP Sionna head in a wonderful transaction. Great communication, fast payment and she let me know as soon as she got the head. I would definitely do business with her again!

Thank you so much! <3

15. Great transaction with passionasfashion for some Unoa heel feet. She paid quickly and kept up great communication.

16. passionasfashion bought my Aquarius Doll Ava. She is a very kind person, paid quickly and told me when the doll arrived. Thank you so much for this wonderful transaction :D

17. passionasfashion purchased a set of Volks panties from me, very quick and easy transaction, fast payment and no problems. Thank you so much for your business, Diana!

18. Passionasfashion purchased some dollheart shoes from me. She was great with communication and paid promptly. Very easy to work with!

19. Passionasfashion purchased a Volks SDM from me and the transaction was perfect. Communication was super wonderful, payment was made immediately and I was noticed once the doll arrived. Thanks passionasfashion for everything :)

20. Diana bought Minifee's outfit from me. She is absolutely a pleasure to deal with! It was a wonderful transaction. Communication was excellent and she made payment very quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Diana. Thank you so much!