1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for pastelflower

Apr 14, 2007

1. Pastelflower was kind enough to sell me back my Anais II body. She packed it with great care and loads of bubble wrap and sent it out promptly. She is a marvelous person to deal with and I would do so again in a hummingbird's heartbeat. You can not do better than to work with Pastelflower.

Thanks so VERY much!

2. I bought a pretty dress from pastelflower. There very kind, understanding, got my dress to me safely and its beautiful. Definitly recommend this seller ^o^

3. pastelflower bought a wig from me, communication was excellent and payment was prompt. Great buyer! ^_^

4. pastelflower bought a pair of eyes from me. Thanks for the quick payment and great communication!

5. I bought a yo wig and eyes from pastelflower. perfect transaction, they were well wrapped and packaged, fast shipping, and her contact/communication was excellent. Highly recommended! Thank you!

6. I bought a wonderful outfit from PASTELFLOWER and all was friendly and shipped very fast. It was a perfect overseas transaction. Thanks so much. :D

7. pastelflower bought some shirts and a wig from me. great and friendly to deal with!

8. pastelflower bought a doll from me. It was the quickest transaction ever!
      Great communication and she is really friendly too.
      Thanks! :D

9. I sold a Yo-Sd to Pastelflower. She paid super-quickly, was great to deal with and let me know when HinaIchigo arrived.

10. Pastelflower purchased a LovelyPlatform little green dress from me! It was a great transaction! Thanks!

11. I traded some Gumdrops with Pastelflower and she was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and she shipped out when agreed. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

12. pastelflower has been an excellent top-class seller, she sold Volks neon to me. She is very easy and pleasant to deal with, and also being really friendly. She also shipped out superbly fast and did everything i requested her to do. Thank you so much! A+++++

13. I just received a doll I had on layaway with Pastelflower and it was a wonderful transaction. She is so lovely to talk to and very understanding. I would buy from her anytime and recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much. :D

14. I bought a tiny wig from Pasterflower. She was fast to answer my inquiry, and mailed the wig immediately. It was in great shape. A wonderful transaction all around. Thank you. Cheryl

15. I bought a wig from pastelflower and it was a great transaction! She communicated well, packed the wig well, and shipped it very promptly. I was very pleased and would only be too happy to buy from her again!

16. Bought a pair of yo-sized sneaks! Lovely to deal with!

17. I bought a really nice Blushed Roses wig from pastelflower. Pastelflower was very friendly and sent out the wig quickly! Thank you! :chocoheart Very much recommended.

18. I bought a wig from pastelflowerand everything went smoothly. Great communication, fast shipping, and very nice. Thank you! :D

19. Pastelflower purchased some SD clothes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with; fast payment and prompt communication. Thank you so much~

20. Pastelflower bought a doll from me. It was a delight to do business with her. She paid immediately. Her friendly, prompt PMs kept me updated. I highly recommend her and would happily transact again. Enjoy!