1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Pauli

Sep 11, 2010

1. Pauli bought a wig from me, she paid promptly and I would gladly work with her again ^^

2. I commisioned Pauli for using her wonderful makeup and mod skills on the two Volks Ryomas I sent to her home and it was a joy to dealing with her since the very first minute *.*.

She is one of the most loveliest persons I've had the chance to deal with ^^. It was always a pleasure to read each one of her messages, cheerful and friendly. She knows how to make you smile. You find yourself talking to a friend instead of talking to someone that is only making a transaction with you .

I forgot to mention that she sent back to me two gorgeous Ryomas once she finished her work ? .. yes.. she did ^^.

For all of this I will be more than happy to deal with her in future, always, if she lets me do it.. of course U.U/.

Thank you so much sweetie for being the way you are ^^ and thank you so much for bringing them to life. Till so soon !!

3. I commissioned a faceup from Pauli for my Supia Rosy. She did a great job, I'm totally in love with the result, and the transaction went really smooth!! She answered promptly to my e-mails and shipped the head quickly after receiving my payment. I'll commission from her again without any doubt!!

4. Pauli bought Belladonna on layaway from me.
      She is a great customer and paid the whole amount even faster tha she should :)
      I highly recommend :3

5. Pauli bought a Volks SD Tae dress set from me. It was a great transaction with quick communication and prompt payment. She let me know when the package arrived, which I always appreciate, especially for international shipments. I would not hesitate to do business with her again in the future. Thanks so much!!

6. Bought a Volks DWC 02 head from Pauli. She is very kind, communication was great and head arrived well packed in excellent condition. Can only recommend her. Thank you very much!

7. Pauli bought a Volks outfit from me and was a pure delight. Lovely to chat with, quick with payment, and she let me know when the parcel arrived right away. I recommend her highly. An absolutely super person. Thank you, Pauli <3

8. I had the pleasure to sell Pauli a Volks SWD Nana outfit and wig recently! An absolute delightful person to work with! All messages were very fast and friendly. There was a small layaway with the outfit and payments were sent exactly when the were promised. As soon as the outfit arrived, I was notified that it made it safely. I would very much welcome future transactions with Pauli and would happily recommend! Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

9. Amazing face-up artist and a real pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and speedy turnaround. My doll looks exactly as I had envisioned. Thank you so much!

10. I purchased a VOLKS SD13 F-16 from Pauli recently, she's been very lovely to communicate with. Patient, friendly and very swift with updates. I wouldn't think twice when it comes to doing business with her. Thank you for the great transaction!

11. I bought an adorable 2-piece Volks clothing set and a lot of 4 necklaces from Pauli and I am very pleased with the nice condition of all the items and the careful way they were packed for shipping. They arrived quickly, too. Pauli was an efficient seller and also a delightful person to communicate with. :3nodding:

12. Pauli is a wonderful buyer. She sent fast payment for my SD10 body and was quick to reply to DMs. I appreciate the easy and pleasant transaction.

13. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeaPerfect positive feedback for Paulli ^__^! I bought one leeke wig from her and the item and shipping was perfect :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

14. Excellent all around transaction with Pauli for my purchase of Volks SD13 Boy cowboy boots. Thank you

15. Bought a pair of 20mm Mehi Art eyes from Pauli.
      Very good transaction nice seller, quick to ship out item. Arrived in 3 weeks from Poland to Canada - very reasonable.
      Thank you!

16. I bought a Volks DWC01 on a SD10 body from Pauli. She was so friendly in her communications, and even sold me some eyes because I have no realistic ones. The doll arrived very
      fast. The face-up she did on it is amazing, she is very talented.

I totally recommend Pauli as a seller and would definitely buy from her again.

17. :goldstarPOSITIVE REVIEW:goldstar

Pauli was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Throughout the months of postal issues due to the pandemic she kept in contact and regularly updated me on the situation.
      The dress was also as described and gorgeous.
      Would definitely do business with again and highly recommended!