1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Peach

Sep 25, 2008

1. Bought a MSD dress from Peach. Its gorgeous and she was a dream to deal with! A++!

2. Peach purchased a head from me and was amazing all the way, great communication, speedy payment and even paid extra for paypal fees - WOW. Thank you Peach.

3. Peach purchased a Juri Head from me, the post was very late in getting this to her and the whole time whilst we were waiting for Juri to turn up she was wonderful, truly one of the golden gems of the earth. Thank you Peach - you are awesome to deal with in every way!

4. I bought Cass Fins from Peach and it was a great transaction. Such a pleasant person!

5. I recently sold a wig to Peach. Great transaction! Fast communication and prompt payment. Peach was also kind enough to let me know when the wig arrived. Highly recommend, thanks much! :)

6. Peach bought soom amber topaz md outfit and eyes off me. she has wonderful communication and paid promptly highly recomend =)

7. I sold a Lati Yellow baby to Peach.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

8. Positive Feedback

I sold a Yo-SD size suit to Peach. Communication was friendly and fast, payment was immediate and I was notified when the item arrived. Thanks so much for a great transaction!

9. sold a bunny set to Peach.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much .^^

10. I purchase a Lati yellow dress from her and she was such a nioce contact and shipped the item very fast. Simply all perfect.

Many hugs
      Monique

11. Purchased a Lati blue outfit from Peach and it came in record time.
      Awesome to do business with and thanks so much.

12. I traded a body with Peach. She is a very friendly girl and it's a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you very much. I would deal with her again for sure.

13. I bought her a Minifee Juri head and everything wonderful. Very nice communication, very fast shipping and perfect item.
      Thank you very much again!!

14. I bought an Islanddolls SD Girl body from Peach. The communication was very nice and the body war packed carefully.
      Thank you again for everything! :)

15. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Peach. Communication was great and she was lovely to deal with. The eyes arrived well packed and were beautiful! I would recommend Peach to anyone as a great seller!

16. I purchased a pair of Iplehouse EID pants from Peach, transaction went smoothly, delivery was swift

17. I purchased a Juri '05 head from Peach on layaway. She was very easy to work with and the head was sent well packaged. Thank you! I love my new girl. :)

18. I purchased a Celine Tan head from Peach. The head arrived well packed and shipping was fast!
      Thank you for her! She's adorable!!!
      I would deal with Peach again for sure.

19. I bought a tan Rin from Peach. Communication is so great, the doll was shipped the next day. She arrived save and fast, so well packed just like she arrived from FL.
      The doll is absolutely stunning I love her so much. Peach is lovely to deal with I would buy from her again and recommend her to any one.
      Thank you so much.

20. Bought a lati outfit from Peach! I love it and she even sent an extra dress!!! fast shipping and pleasant to work with! highly recommend!