1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PenguinCheese

Apr 18, 2009

1. The short version: PenguinCheese ROCKS! :fangirl:

The details--I found PenguinCheese's tan BBB Isabella on the Marketplace, and just fell in love. The doll is a perfect match for my brand-new BBB/RS tan Bei, and I could tell that the doll was very well treated, well wardrobed, and treated with affection--she's also hot-glue sueded with skill. I dropped a reply, she PMed me, and then began two days of a really good convo about--well, pretty much everything! She wasn't completely sure she wanted to sell Isabella (her Marketplace post started as a feeler thread) and wanted to make sure I was the right dolly mama with the right dolly family, so that Isabella would be loved, played with, and maybe get out-and-about every now and again! I passed the screening (I suspect there was a Trekkie component to the process!), PenguinCheese agreed to sell her to me, and I paypaled the money super-fast-quick before she changed her mind! ;)

I had asked for a lighter faceup, which was done quickly and with loving care, and now Isabella looks exactly as I wanted, even though I only gave PC the vaguest description of what I had in mind.

PC mailed her off on Saturday and the box arrived this morning! *glee* PenguinCheese packed everything very securely, threw in some sweet extras (a nice stand, extra wigs, a teeny piece of pie for the journey!, and a kitty to keep her company). I almost cried when I opened the box and undid the wrapping--this Isabella is everything I'd dreamed of, and more. And the box smelled good, too! :chocoberry

I could not be happier with Isabella AND PenguinCheese. I recommend PC with enthusiasm, will happily deal with her again, and y'know what? I really like her. She's fun to chat with, happily goofy, and just a sweetheart.

Now go see if she's selling something, because you'll want it. :3nodding:

2. Penguincheese is fantastic! She painted my Pipos Event Head Heero. We had a lot of good conversation and he came out perfectly. She took a bit longer than expected and offered me a $5 refund on the price plus a pair of eyes. I love Rudy and I would commission Penguincheese again no problem! Thanks!

3. PenguinCheese purchased a pair a Puki hands from me, and the transaction was flawless....she paid promptly, had great/friendly communication, and was a terrific buyer! Thanks very much! :D

4. PenguinCheese bought a Puki PongPong from me. She was very friendly, and assured me she'd give my little boy a loving home.
      A lovely transaction, and a very nice person to deal with!

Thank you :)

5. PenguinCheese bought a SOOM Iv from me. She was great to deal with and paid very promptly. I would definitely recommend her; communication was fantastic. I am happy Iv has found a wonderful new owner:)

6. I was in a split along with PenguinCheese, but she changes her mind about the fantasy parts that i should keep, So she kindly ask me for a refund for those parts.
      First i didnt accept, ( cuz i really want them) but later i also change my mind,( i need to buy something else) and she refund me the total amount.
      Great and kindly communication. Highly recommended for transactions.

Thanks.

7. PenguinCheese bought a pair of eyes from me. She was understanding when it took me an extra day or two to get to the post office, and paid quickly.
      Thanks, PenguinCheese! ^_^

8. I bought a lovely Pipos Ringo from PenguinCheese. She was wonderful to communication with and when things were looking rough she went to ends to make sure it turned out right. Definitely a recommended seller :D

9. PenguinCheese bought a pair of hands from me. Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :)

10. I did a trade with PenguinCheese for her Souldoll Yewon. The whole transaction was GREAT!
      She was patient with all my inquiries and was very gracious while discussing the items involved in our trade. Communication was excellent and she even helped pay for a portion of my shipment costs to her because I was overcharged by the post office! She definitely went above and beyond and I wish all buyers/sellers on DOA were like her. Highly recommended A++++++++++++++

11. i made serval pairs glass doll eyes for her , she is very very friend buyer ,very very kind , all the atmosphere between our cooperation was very very happy ,
      i would like to say , it is really my pleasure to work for you , i am willing to work for you again ,
      and recommend to all the people ,she is very very good people to make cooperation ,cooperation with her, we can really enjoy our life!

Lu

12. I adopted PukiPuki Pong from PenguinCheese, and I'm so pleased with the whole transaction! Not only is Pong perfectly gorgeous, but PC was a pleasure, so informative and kind, very patient, very responsive. I would most certainly work with her again, and recommend her wholeheartedly!

Cat

13. I sold a pair of Ai horns to PenguinCheese :] Payment was super fast and communication was perfect, I was alerted when the package arrived safely~

Thanks so much for your purchase!

14. I bought some hot pink msd pants from PenguinCheese! I love them thanks!:)

15. PenguinCheese bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

16. PenguinCheese sold a dress to me. She shipped promptly and the item was in wonderful condition. <3 Would happily buy from her again.

17. I bought some parts from PenguinCheese. She shipped super fast when she said she would and I got them quickly and they were nicely packed and protected. Thanks soo much!!!

18. Katy rocks, as usual! We traded eyes (now there's something I never said before I had BJDs), and I got mine before I mailed hers! I trust her a lot--she's honest, mails fast!, and is a total sweetheart.

19. PeguinCheese bought some hand made wigs from me this is our second go and everything is just as smooth as the first time Excellent communication and she helped me to get her what she wanted/needed for her little ones :) Great communication

20. I bought some light blue glass eyes from PenguinCheese~
      Communication was very fast (And friendly :aheartbea), package shipped out fast, and arrived in a timely manner, wrapped well. Would definitely do business with her again! :)