1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Penstemongrower

Jan 30, 2010

1. Sold an Elfdoll head to Penstenmongrower, they were really friendly and kept in contact and let me know when it arrived. Was a quick and easy deal as well, thanks again!

2. Penstemongrower is wonderful to work with. She sold me her SD Sara on layaway and was an absolute delight. She shipped promptly and wrapped her securely and let me know as soon as she shipped. I'd certainly buy from her again. <3

3. I just did a large commission for several outfits for Penstemongrower.
      It was a perfect transaction. The work is very good, great communication, and very nice to deal with. I even sent my BJD down to her and she took very good care of him, sending him back in perfect condition. Also the commission was super fast, got the work done in half the time estimated!
      I would love to work with Joan again!

Thank you very much!

4. I commissioned two outfits from Joan recently, and she's an absolute dream to work with! I sent two Dollfie Dream bodies for measurement and she took good care of both of them. The outfits were done very quickly and came out beautifully! I couldn't be happier with them, they're perfect. I'll be working with Joan again for two more commissions, and I'm looking forward to it! Thank you so much!

5. I commissioned to Joan for make two outfits based in Kuroshitsji costumes. I having received it yesterday I am absolutely happy with it! The clothes are fantastic. She's very nice and I would commission her again. Joan definitely is 100% highly recommend!! Thanks Joan!!​

6. I just purchased a dress for my Iple Aurora from Joan and it's absolutely wonderful!

7. I commissioned a Catholic priest outfit from Joan for Michael my 72cm Dollzone Cosmo and I love it! The craftsmanship is amazing and the fit is great. She worked very quickly once my spot in line came up, and shipped fast as well. Communication was excellent too. ^_^

http://tirsden.deviantart.com/art/father-michael-258536889 - I'd direct link the image but I'm not sure if DA will eventually block that; the link should be good indefinitely. ^_^ Technically Michael is a former Catholic priest, but who's counting. XD

Thank you for this amazing treasure!!! :aheartbea

8. I commissioned another two DD cosplays from Joan - Menma from Ano Hana and Rosalia from Trauma Team - and they are both absolutely beautiful! The craftsmanship is fantastic and she is always a pleasure to communicate with. She once again took very good care of my DD bodies when I sent them off to her, and the fit is perfect. I've been very pleased with all the outfits I've commissioned from her and I would love to work with her again in the future! Thank you so much!

9. penstemongrower bought a pair pf Iplehouse EID/SID default NS feet from me - friendly and prompt
      communication - speedy payment - AND - she let me know that the package arrived safely and that
      she was pleased. Glad that the feet were perfect and that they'll be used now!
      Thank you for a lovely transaction!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

10. I commissioned penstemogrower for a SD Xerxes Break outfit. She took all my sugestions under advisement when making it, and was wonderful to work with. Communication was great, and she mailed it out promptly after it was completed. The outfit itself is made wonderfully and I wouldn't hesitate to order from her again. Thank you so much!

11. I sold an Elfdoll body to Penstemogrower. Payment was very quick and communication was excellent. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thanks!

12. Penstermongrower made a dress for my DOT girl. She was very professional, super fast and showed much patience with me. I highly recommend her and will surely comission soon again!

13. Penstermongrower made a wonderful dress from a sketch I provided. I sent her a homemade dress form which she was more than happy to work with. When the dress arrived I noticed an issue with the way the skirt fell. Ms. Joan had me send it back, no fuss, and fixed it for free! What a wonderful and dedicated seamstress. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly if you're looking for a custom outfit for your doll.

Images of my sketch and her perfect rendition of it:
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/pan1112/scan0003.jpg
      http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/pan1112/IMGP5001.jpg

14. I commissioned a a full suit and coat for my guy. And it was do wonderful. More than I expected. I would defiantly commission her again. She was sure nice to work with. Thank You soooo much.....Sculley

15. Penstemongrower purchased a Souldoll Shiva-G from me. She did a short layaway of less than a week. Prompt payments, excellent communication. Thank you!

16. I commissioned Joan for four DD outfits, and as always, everything turned out fantastic! The commissions were split into two phases due to her scheduling, but they were absolutely worth the wait. I'm very pleased. Joan is always a pleasure to work with, and I'd love to commission her again in the future. Thank you so much!

17. I commissioned Joan for 3 outfits, an MSD steampunk outfit for my Leekeworld Mikhaila, and two Military outfits as a gift for a friend, one EID male and one custom for a Twigling Ingenue. They are all wonderful, High quality and I'm super satisfied! Positive 100% and I will definitely be getting in line for more wonderful outfits!!

18. I commissioned Joan for a recreation of the Aveline de Grandpre costume from Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation. She was super fun to work with and I felt involved every step of the way to create a fantastic, authentic costume to bring my doll to life and honor the character I feel so dearly about. I can't even begin to describe how grateful and impressed I am with the flawless attention to detail for this incredible project. Most impressively of all she used almost all real leather for the details, which I feel gives it that extra authentic look and feel (and smell!)

I hope I get a chance to work with Joan again in the future! Thanks so much!! :D

19. I sold a Super Gem body to Penstemongrower. Everything went very smoothly with good communication and quick payment. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks!

20. Joan made me an amazing 40k Commissar outfit for my EID girl, she looks amazing. I highly recommend her, and I'll probably be soliciting her services again in the future!