1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for perfectly_pink <3

Nov 15, 2008

1. I purchased a MIO skirt from perfectly_pink. and I have to say it was a very smooth transaction and I would be very happy to deal with again :)

2. a perfect transaction, good communication, prompt ship, top notch all around.

3. I bought a wig from perfectly_pink, it arrived in great condition and was shipped very quickly.
      :)

4. I bought a shirt and belt from perfectly_pink and it arrived very quickly. Thank you very much!

5. I bought an adorable MSD-sized dress from perfectly_pink, and everything went perfectly! She was very friendly and prompt in her PMs, and she shipped right away. The dress was packaged nicely and everything was just as advertised. I'd absolutely do business with her again! Thanks so much!

6. Bought some eyes from perfectly_pink! She shipped them right away! Thanks much!

7. I bought a Yo-sd Kun from Perfectly_Pink, everything went great! Fast shipping and my new girl is soooo cute! Perfectly_Pink was very nice to deal with!!! THANKS!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

8. I bought some yo-sd size clothes from Perfectly Pink. Excellent transaction - maile quickly, excellent communication. Thank you!

9. Perfectly_Pink is a very kind seller! Communication was very good, transaction was smooth and the head I bought from her, is just awesome :aheartbea. It was very well packed and arrived in almost no time at all! Thanks a lot! :fangirl::fangirl: :fangirl:

10. I purchased a wig from perfectly_pink the wig was exactly as described, fantastically priced and was received in a short space of time for an international transaction. I would buy from again.

11. i bought a an adorable lil black dress from Pink...its is the cutest AND it was here in like a minute!!! Thank you

12. I bought a Spampy dress from her, and it was perfect! Great transaction all around - thank you so much!

13. I bought a wig from perfectly_pink.
      Everything went just fine. :)
      Thanks.

14. I bought a pair of YOSD shoes from Perfectly_Pink. The transaction was quick and painless, and I got the items in the mail just a couple days later. She was great to communicate with and I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

15. I bought a pair of MSD sized fishnet stocking from perfectly_pink. She's a great seller to deal with!

16. I bought a wig fro perfectly_pink and I'm very happy. Communication was fast and she shipped ASAP. Thanks :)

17. I bought a Sewaddicted wig from perfectly_pink. She was very helpful, provided more pictures when asked, and sent it out right away!

Even better than I thought, and SO wonderful to deal with! I would deal with her again in a heartbeat!

A wonderful transaction! :D :lol:

18. Bought a pair of msd brown luts shoes. VERY cute, perfect condition! Shipped fast in time!!! And very nice seller, my girl loves her shoes. ^^ Thank you!

19. I bought two wigs from perfectly_pink, and it was a great transaction from the very first pm I sent her ;)
      She responds very fast to pm's, and is very sweet and nice!
      Both wigs arrived in perfect condition, and very quickly as well!
      I'm so pleased with the entire experience, and would gladly recommend Crissy as a seller in a :aheartbea

20. Bough a beautiful hat and a belt. Well packed, quickly arrived.
      Great transaction !
      Thanks !!:)