1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for perfectly_pink <3

Nov 15, 2008

1. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from perfectly_pink. Her communication throughout the transaction was excellent. The eyes were packed very well and were shipped promptly following payment. Don't hesitate to do business with her! Thanks again!

2. Perfectly_Pink is perfect! I purchased a Dandelion doll and the doll was beautiful, as described. Communication was great and she was very patient with me.
      I would be glad to do "business" again with her and I recommend any transactions you have to be great ones. Thank you!

3. I bought a wig and some eyes from this lady: everything went perfectly and the wig is gorgeous! :D Thank you!

4. Bought a pair of eyes , perfect transaction fast shippment ^^

5. I bought some clothing items from perfectly_pink. She was a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly and prompt to respond. The items arrived quickly. All in all, a great transaction! I would highly recommend her to any buyers. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a pair of Enchanted doll eyes from perfectly_pink. They arrived very quickly and in fantastic condition~ Thank you again!! :whee:

7. I bought a pair of 12mm eyes from her, and they came very quickly and were exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

8. I recently adopted a Soom Hati from perfectly_pink. The transaction was a dream; she kept me well-informed, answered all of my questions, and shipped promptly. An absolute sweetheart, I would be happy to do business with her again.

Thank you so much! <3

9. perfectly_pink responded to my WTB for a Soom Hati split and the entire process couldn't have been easier from start to finish and my little demon loves her new outfit and weapontry :)

10. I bought a Unoa 1.0 body from perfectly_pink - the communication was great, and the body arrived very quickly. Overall I was very satisfied with the transaction. THANKS!!

11. Perfectly_Pink sold me a pair of silicone Soom eyes at a very reasonable price. She was also super patient with me when I couldn't get back to her right away. I won't hesitate to order from her again :aheartbea

12. I just received my first purchase on doa from perfectly_pink . LOVE the Dollmore doll!
      I would definately buy from her again..FAST mailing and I got what she said I would get!
      MANY THANKS!!!!

13. I bought a msd dress from perfectly_pink. She's such a wonderful wonderful seller. I'm very happy with everything, thank you so much :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea Many hearts and plusses :)

14. I just had a transaction with Perfectly_Pink,

and it was very smooth and fast!

Thanks Christiane

15. Just bought a wig...great product,response,delivery and communication .Mikki

16. I bought a dress from PerfectlyPink and while the post office was annoyingly late, the transaction had great communication as we sorted everything. Great to work with. Thank you

17. I bought an LE Joky Cheshire outfit from perfectly_pink, and the transaction went very nicely. She responded promptly to my questions, and was even kind enough to bump the price down for me a little when I asked o.o <3 The package arrived safely in four days and was in lovely condition~ I'd do business with her again <3

18. I purchased the spare SOOM Bygg 'cute' hands from perfectly_pink. She shipped super fast and was a pleasure to do business with.

THANK YOU! :)

19. Great transaction with Perfectly_Pink. She bought a body from me, paid right away, very pleasant and nice to deal with.
      Thank you.

20. Perfectly_Pink sold me a Puki pumpkin head. Shipment was fast and well packed. I would not hesitate to buy from Perfectly_Pink. Thanks :)