1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Petitepuce28

Jul 11, 2011

1. Petitepuce28 bought form me a MNF Karsh head payment was so fast and perfect communication.

Thank you so much!! :D

2. Petitepuce28 bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free. [TABLE="width: 550"]
      [TR]
      [TD][/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]it will be high appreciated if you can help me to spread my website to your friends or your group![/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]my website :[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]http://www.cig168.com/[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

[​IMG]

3. I sold a doll to Anne, she was great to deal with, especially since we had troubled (on customs' part) international deal. She was patient and kind. I would gladly sell to her again.

4. Petitepuce28 had bought 2 pairs of shoes from my workshop ^^ She was very kind and friendly ,payment very fast.
      Highly recommend to her.

Welcome again
      Nalisinko Workshop

5. Petitepuce28 purchased a 6-7" Leekworld Misty Lavender Wig. Great communication, paid promptly, and was very sweet through the whole transaction! I would highly recommend her! Thank you so much! :)

6. Petitepuce28 bought some FL event items from me and she was a real joy to work with. She paid promptly and was really great with communicating back and forth. She was also nice enough to inform me when the items had arrived safely. Overall, a great experience. :)

7. Petitepuce28 bought Volks Melty defeault set and some DD hands from me. This transaction was flawless from start to finish. I couldn't have asked for better. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Petitepuce28 again!

8. Anne bought my Supia Muse Head and the whole transaction was a bliss- fast payment, very nice communication and she let me know when the item arrived.

Would gladly do business again!
      Highly recommended buyer :)

9. Petitepuce28 purchased a Feeple Rona head from me. She was a flawless buyer (asked on point questions, paid promptly, kept in touch and informed me after receivingthe package) and very charming to talk to. I recommend her and would gladly buy or sell again. Thank you, darling!

10. I purchased a Minifee Chloe from Petitepuce28. She was efficient and shipped the doll very quickly. The doll arrived safely and in perfect condition. Highly recommend! :)

11. Petitepuce28 bought from me pukifee body. Fast payment, smooth transaction. Easy communication. 100% positive. I highly recommend her!

12. Petitepuce28 bought some F60 hands from me. It was a great transaction and wouldn't hesitate to do so again!

13. PetitePuce28 bought a bunch of Feeple60 hands and some high heeled feet from me. She was very prompt with her responses, payment, and in letting me know when her items had arrived. Thank you!

14. Petitepuce28 bought a Fairyland Pukifee Pupu faceplate from me, her communication was very prompt, she paid almost immediately, and let me know as soon as the faceplate arrived. a wonderful person to have a transaction with A++ :)

15. I sold Petitepuce a realfee body, two faceplates, and two sets of pukifee hands.
      She was absolutely wonderful to work with and was completely understanding as I sometimes had trouble getting to wifi to communicate right away!

I highly recommend her :D :D A+++

16. I sold Fairyland MNF Sircca elf head to Petitepuce28, and it was great transaction. Petitepuce28 is great person to deal with, she paid quickly, was always in touch and let me know when received the parcel.
      I would not hesitate to deal with you again. Thank you!<3

17. I'm so sorry that I totally forget about the feedback. :sorry

Petitepuce28 bought a pair of shoes from me. It was an excellent transaction. She is friendly, good communication, fast payment. She also let me know when the pair of shoes arrived. I'm so happy with the smooth transaction! :)
      Thank you so much! :D

18. @Petitepuce28 commissioned me for a wig, though I am no professional. She was very kind throughout the process and she was very understanding and patient. I can only recommend dealing with her, as it was a huge pleasure for me! Thank you so much :hug: Have fun with your new wig!

19. Petitepuce28 purchased a FairyLand Minifee Eva Full outfit from me.
      She paid promptly and had great communication!
      Thank you, I hope you have fun with her.
      I loved working with her on this transaction and would not hesitate to sell to her again!

20. Another wonderful transaction with Petitepuce28. She is a great person to work with. Fast payment, good communication and also let me know when she received the package. :)
      Thank you so much! :D