1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Petra P.

May 29, 2007

1. Petra is a great buyer! :)
      She's very nice and uncomplicated. The payment was done very quickly and the communication was simply awesome!
      All in all a smooth and very good transaction! :D
      Thanks so much!!!

2. I sold a Puki Cupid to Petra. The transaction was quick and smooth, and her communication was excellent. A wonderful buyer. ^^

3. I bought a Yo-sd Syo from Petraand she is great to do business with! I absolutely adore the newest member to my dollie family. Petra was willing to let me do a layaway and excellent at communication, always replied promptly. She is friendly and addressed all my questions. She also packaged Syo very nicely and shipped super fast. Thank you very much. A++++++

4. :bcake I will leave nowPositive Feed for Petra. She buy my Limho Mono and pay immediately! Nice comunication and very kind person! Thanks! I hope that she can love my doll!

5. Petra P. bought a doll from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Paid fast and was super friendly. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

6. :DPetra bought my Narsha doll. It was an extremely smooth transaction, pleasant all the way. Great communication and very friendly. Payment was instant. What more could a seller ask for? I'm so pleased my Narsha has gone to a lovely home. Thanks Petra, VERY much, I hope we can trade again sometime. Mary:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. I bought a doll from Petra, what a great transaction !
      She is very serious and friendly as a seller. Fast shipping, doll brand new in perfect condition.

Would definitly deal with her again !
      Thank you so much Petra <3

8. I trade my rigel for her piccolo.

Great Transaction!! I will buy or traide again with her in future <3

Thank you so much <333

9. Petra bought a MNF Seorin from me, was extremely prompt with payment and wonderful to deal with~ Thank you, dear! :)

10. i had a great transaction with petra i sold her my custom painted DES minifee head, she was very polite and understanding when my own country had a postal strike, fast payment and great communication she is an excellent buyer on this forum. thank u for a great transaction

11. I trade a doll bonnie pukifee with petra
      very nice people
      thanks !!!

12. +1 as a seller, awesome commucation and I love little Bonnie!

13. Great buyer, very friendly and fast with communication.

Thanks for buying little Saoli :)

14. Petra bought my Pipos Mad Hatter fullset. She was extremely nice to deal with; she finished the layaway much quicker than agreed, and was really sweet to do business with.

15. Petra bought a CH Icarus from me, and she was a complete dream to work with. She was polite and quick to reply to all PMs. She was even understanding when I had to ship a few days later than I had planned. I would definitely do business with her again, and I would recommend her to anyone.

16. I bought a doll from Petra. It was great to deal with!
      Friendly and very easy to communicate parson!

Thank you!

17. petra adopted a little lati from me the whole transaction was wonderful thank you xxx

18. She is the buyer every seller is dreaming of ..... quick decision, super fast payment and great communication ^^
      I truly recommend her!!!
      Paola

19. I sold my mini-riz to Petra. She was a delight from start to finish. I would not hesitate to trade again. Thank you

20. I bought a LTF El and he came in perfect conditions and veri quickly!!
      Petra is very friendly, an excellent seller!!