1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Petra P.

May 29, 2007

1. I sold a Pocket Fairy to Petra. Excellent communication, fast payment and she was really nice. Thanks! :)

2. I have bought a lati yellow to Petra and all perfect, she´s a very friendly and serious seller.

3. I bought a lati yellow new version body from Petra. She was super super nice and had great communication. Got the little body fast too! Thanks Petra! :D

4. Petra bought a Little Fee DES face plate from me. She is very friendly and communicative and payed extremely quick. She let me know when the package arrived - a perfect deal! Thanks a lot!

5. I bought an Iplehause Ryan from Petra P. she is great to do business with! I adore the little boy ^^. Petra was willing to let me do a layaway and she is excellent at communication, always replied promptly. She is friendly and answerd all my questions. She also packaged Selim very very nicely and even sent a free wig I was not expecting the shipped was super fast . Thank you very much for helping me get my first boy.​

6. I adopted an Iplehouse Naias from Petra and am VERY impressed with the whole transaction. She was friendly throughout and quick to send the girl as soon as payment was completed. The doll arrived well packaged and with lots of protection. I would be more than happy to return to Petra and would recommend her to anyone else looking for a great seller in the marketplace.

THANKYOU.

7. I bought Petra's BID Byuri from her and it was a perfect transaction in every way! Her communication is excellent; she posted him the same day I sent payment, she packed him excellently and she is a very nice person as well :)

I can't recommend her highly enough!

8. I sold a AS Mini Gus to Petra and she was delightful to deal with! She is such a nice person that communication with her was a real pleasure. She paid very, very quickly and let me know as soon as he arrived. This was a perfect transaction and I can't recommend her highly enough! Thank you Petra for being such a super trading partner!

9. I sold my Kid Delf Woori Petra. The transaction was very satisfactory, Petra is a wonderful buyer. She paid quickly, very friendly and the communication was perfect.
      Thank you very much for purchasing Petra <3

10. Recently I have traded a doll with Petra P. and that being my first trade, she was really communicative, helpful and pleasure to transact with. I could never ask for a better person to transact with!

I highly recommend her and would love to transact with her again any day. Thanks once again!

11. Petra P. bought a doll head from me.

Petra P. really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction.

I highly recommend Petra P.!! :D

12. I bought a doll from Petra P. She was super to deal with, fast shipping and very friendly person.
      I love the doll. Petra P. is highly recommended by me!!!

13. Petra P. bought a Volks Yo-sd body from me. Communication was great and friendly, very very fast payment.

A real pleasure to do business with Petra, I highly recommend her ^^

14. Bought a Neo Angelregion Imda Gian dreaming head from Petra -- it's just too cute! :aheartbea

Everything went smoothly -- very friendly communication and packaged well :)

Will definitely buy from again :D

Thanks again!

15. Petra bought a doll and a couple of outfits from me, very friendly, great communication and fast payment, a perfect transaction, Petra was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you very much!

16. I just bought a leekeworld Mikhaila from Petra ans she was just so lovely to deal with....Petra even sent a
      lovely outfit with my girl.....Petra posted her straight away and my doll only took 3 days to get to me...
      I would not hesitate to deal with Petra again....Thank you so much !

17. Petra P bought a little DZ tiny from me and she's simply THE PERFECT buyer! Fast payment, perfect communication and she's such a lovely person as well.

Thank you so much for a great transaction & take care :)

18. I could write a novel of praise for Petra. Perfect communication, super fast shipping and a total pleasure to deal with. And when we thought my package might possibly have been misdirected to the wrong country (not Petra's fault), Petra went out of her way to do everything possible to locate the package. Lucky for both of us the package arrived safe and sound. I would do business with Petra again in the future in a heart beat. Thank you Petra for everything :)

19. I sold my Fairyland Shiwoo to Petra. It was a great transaction...very fast payment, extraordinary communication. Petra is an adorable person and I would highly recommend her. Thanks a lot Petra for your kindness. xxx Stefy

20. Me and Petra P. had a trade. It was my first trade ever but it all gone great!
      Fast shipping and exellent communication. Thank you very much. ^^